Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How many total cards do you have?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

IUjapander

Jan 28, 2011
Indianapolis

It's too late for some, but if you are just starting I recommend doing something like this.

Attachments

• excel.jpg
    excel.jpg
    603.9 KB · Views: 27

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
LOL I am guessing its hard to find in all those cards lol

What are you looking for? My guess is a lot of people collect things like sets and certain players or teams so if what you're looking for is a no namer or obscure, not many people would have it despite having a ton of cards.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
Oh the time it would take...good idea in theory...

I will eventually do it but my problem isn't the time it would take. I love spending time listening to music and sorting cards. What ends up happening though is other folks seem to get awful irritated with me spending "too much" time "with my cards", if you catch my meaning. So I do some of my best sorting at night when nobody is awake save for the dog which looks on with mild interest.

biggsdaddycool

Apr 12, 2013
I will eventually do it but my problem isn't the time it would take. I love spending time listening to music and sorting cards. What ends up happening though is other folks seem to get awful irritated with me spending "too much" time "with my cards", if you catch my meaning. So I do some of my best sorting at night when nobody is awake save for the dog which looks on with mild interest.
When you say people get irritated with you sorting cards, are you really talking about me and my wife?? Haha

Members online