Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

************* Morning Thread ***********12/9

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Nice pick up! I went to a study session for my final that I have tomorrow morning. I'm a little concerned about this one because this half of the semester we have covered a lot of stuff, and its a lot more complex when compared to what we did the first half of the semester

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Would any members of the MT be intersted in this? It is an 8x11, not an 8x10

BobFeller_zpsaba40163.jpg

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Well, took a gamble on this for $5. Looks like a legit Joey Belle auto but for the price, I'll roll the dice. Seller seems credible and it looks good to me.

Thoughts?

$_3.JPG

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Well, took a gamble on this for $5. Looks like a legit Joey Belle auto but for the price, I'll roll the dice. Seller seems credible and it looks good to me.

Thoughts?

$_3.JPG

For $5, I don't think you could go wrong. Its a gamble, but can pay off for you. I bought this Morneau for $3-4 and sent it off to PSA part of their last $15 special. The results just came in the other day, and it came back as authentic with a 10 for the auto grade.

scan0020_zps4bcfdc8f.jpg

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
For $5, I don't think you could go wrong. Its a gamble, but can pay off for you. I bought this Morneau for $3-4 and sent it off to PSA part of their last $15 special. The results just came in the other day, and it came back as authentic with a 10 for the auto grade.

scan0020_zps4bcfdc8f.jpg
That's awesome! Yea, I bet this is authentic. Dude has like 9,000 feedback and 100% positive and story behind it, etc.

I honestly don't grade stuff, so I guess I can look into getting it graded. It's a PC item, so not looking to flip for a $, even if it is authentic, so might just leave raw, unless I can get it graded for cheap?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts