Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

WTTF Trading for gently used Ultra Pro 9 pocket pages

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

loveitcards

Dec 24, 2013
Looking to possibly swap for some gently used Ultra Pro 9 pocket pages. A friend has offered me space to sell cards in her retail store so I may need several hundred total. Most of my cards are lower dollar base, rookies, inserts and parallels from baseball, basketball, football, nascar and wrestling. No autographs or relics at the moment. Deals for 100 + pages preferred. Let me know what you have. Pictures would be a plus. And I may be open to buying for a right price.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
I think I have around 600. I'll get you an accurate number + pics tonight. I also have a bunch of toploaders that could go along with them if you're interested.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Edited.

Sell me your Jay Bruce cards!

Last edited by a moderator:

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Looking to possibly swap for some gently used Ultra Pro 9 pocket pages. A friend has offered me space to sell cards in her retail store so I may need several hundred total. Most of my cards are lower dollar base, rookies, inserts and parallels from baseball, basketball, football, nascar and wrestling. No autographs or relics at the moment. Deals for 100 + pages preferred. Let me know what you have. Pictures would be a plus. And I may be open to buying for a right price.

Ok, I can find 265 of them. Some are actually new, some are slightly cloudy. 80%+ are Ultra-Pro and were bought within the last 3 years. The remainder are older, but are all PVC free.

I have around 200+ toploaders, some with tape marks, some lightly scratched.

Any interest in taking all of it?

loveitcards

Dec 24, 2013
Ok, I can find 265 of them. Some are actually new, some are slightly cloudy. 80%+ are Ultra-Pro and were bought within the last 3 years. The remainder are older, but are all PVC free.

I have around 200+ toploaders, some with tape marks, some lightly scratched.

Any interest in taking all of it?

Hey probably just interested in the like new Ultra Pro. Are you looking to trade for lower valued cards? If so feel free to give me an idea of what you may like. Also a count on total pages too thanks.

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
I'd really rather just sell everything as a lot to keep shipping costs low.

$25 gets you all of this:

265 pages, 80%+ of them are Ultra-Pro
146 regular 35pt toploaders
6 120pt toploaders
10 55/75pt toploaders
4 screwdowns
2 magnetics
Misc once-used sleeves
a few Card Savers
4 thick patch 2-piece boxes (130pt?)
3 100ct snap boxes
1 mini toploader
106 blanks (all are very clean)

Last edited:

loveitcards

Dec 24, 2013
I'd really rather just sell everything as a lot to keep shipping costs low.

$25 gets you all of this:

265 pages, 80%+ of them are Ultra-Pro
146 regular 35pt toploaders
6 120pt toploaders
10 55/75pt toploaders
4 screwdowns
2 magnetics
Misc once-used sleeves
a few Card Savers
4 thick patch 2-piece boxes (130pt?)
3 100ct snap boxes
1 mini toploader
106 blanks (all are very clean)

Hey let me follow up about buying everything for $25. I'm chewing on a couple other possible deals.

gamecockfanatic

Jun 17, 2009
Gamecock Country
since i see you're in my back yard , i MAY be able to help you with some supplies if you still need them....right now i have several hundred used pages gathering dust in various parts of the house along with somewhere between 1 and 2 thousand used top loaders (most with tape , price stickers , writing , or sticky residue from tape or price stickers) ....i'm looking to move most of it quickly since i was supposed to be out of this house by the end of december but so far i havent found a place nor do i have the money to get a quick move done or room to store everything i have here....if you need NEW supplies , i have decent contacts and can usuaully get them in very quickly and at pretty good prices so perhaps we could pool our resources on an order or two in the near future since my buddies and i are getting ready to pick up another batch before we get back into the market later this month

loveitcards

Dec 24, 2013
since i see you're in my back yard , i MAY be able to help you with some supplies if you still need them....right now i have several hundred used pages gathering dust in various parts of the house along with somewhere between 1 and 2 thousand used top loaders (most with tape , price stickers , writing , or sticky residue from tape or price stickers) ....i'm looking to move most of it quickly since i was supposed to be out of this house by the end of december but so far i havent found a place nor do i have the money to get a quick move done or room to store everything i have here....if you need NEW supplies , i have decent contacts and can usuaully get them in very quickly and at pretty good prices so perhaps we could pool our resources on an order or two in the near future since my buddies and i are getting ready to pick up another batch before we get back into the market later this month

Ok sounds good. Yeah I will likely go after the more presentable supplies when displaying cards. I will message you my phone number. Also I am on Facebook as Holy Brian Lovett Moly.

Members online