Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Bunt Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
I just heard there was a glitch where all newbies got unlimited free packs, so Topps turned off the claim button so they wouldn't get unlimited awards too

That makes sense. Have you noticed you can get to packs not offered in the store by clicking on a card? Wonder if this is a glitch or something also

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
From the looks of it you can exchange "sets" of equipment cards for rarer color versions of base cards, similiar to trading up base duplicates.

Sent from my Android using the Freedom Cardboard app.

I'm not familiar with the Star Wars trader but it looks like you have a certain number of different color base and about four or five equipment cards and you trade them in for a higher color base

A_Pharis

I bought 1 "Blaster Box" with 10 packs, but after opening the 10 packs it has disappeared now and I can only see the Equipment Pack.

You have to go back into the store where you purchased that blaster. For some reason, those packs aren't in the standard store. Go to your cards, click on one. There is an icon (second from the left) that will take you to a store for "packs that can contain this card". That's where you bought the blaster. Your blaster packs should be in there. Every time you open a blaster pack, you have to go back to "your cards" and back into hat store to refresh it.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
I am so confused...and not really liking it...every card has like 10 parallels? And you can only get some of the parallels by trading in equipment cards for them? Seems needlessly complicated....lemme trade 10 white for a green, 15 green for a red, etc, or something like that

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
I am so confused...and not really liking it...every card has like 10 parallels? And you can only get some of the parallels by trading in equipment cards for them? Seems needlessly complicated....lemme trade 10 white for a green, 15 green for a red, etc, or something like that

Still less confusing than Star Wars has become IMO

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana

It's more like trade 5 white, 5 red, 5 green, and 5 equipment cards to get a silver lol

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Bingo. The lower tier cards are not available to craft. Crafting is Blue and up. And to craft, you have to have equipment of that color. So crafting a blue parallel requires blue equipment. (Plus multiples of previous parallels)

Crafting lol

Members online