Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Hall of Fame to release ballot today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
I believe the first 3 locks. Smoltz slips in. That's it.

I just do not think he is a lock to make it this year. Is he a HOFer, yes, but I see him coming up short.

I think he and Curt Schilling should both make it, mostly for being all-time-great post season pitchers. This in addition to being dominant starters in the steroids era and having the numbers (3000+ ks and 200+ wins) to support their candidacy.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Anybody else think that both Randy and Pedro's Speeches will be a very Confusing mess?

Pedro's famous quote from 2004 ALCS after pitching game 2 in New York- "I actually realized that I felt like somebody important, because I caught the attention of 60,000, plus you guys, plus the whole world, watching a guy that is, you reverse the time back 15 years ago, I was sitting under a mango tree without 50 cents to pay for a bus. And today, I was the center of attention of the whole city of New York. I thank God for that, and you know what? I don't regret one bit what they do out there".

I think his speech will be tremendous!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts