Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*^*^*^*^*^*^ Wednesday Morning Thread ^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Congrats Ty! I'm debating on getting some chrome this weekend. Might just get a couple of packs though. Also, congrats on the book!

Thanks man! The book feels so good to have done. It was a long ride, but finally made it! Now is the hard part... marketing! My initial goal is to sell 100 copies.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Thanks man! The book feels so good to have done. It was a long ride, but finally made it! Now is the hard part... marketing! My initial goal is to sell 100 copies.

I couldn't imagine writing a book. Heck, I have a hard time writing 5 page papers for school. I get sidetracked way too easily, but then again I'm sure it would be different if I was writing something that I was actually interested in

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA

Congrats again. I'm guessing you're going to mmorpg forums and advertising there?

Members online