Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

March Night Crew

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
It looks like the biggest item running out in the Corona saga is toilet paper. . . . soon people will have something in common with The Great Cornholio!!

Orange-DaniellaUrdinlaiz-BeavisAndButthead-CORNHOLIO.gif

IMG_0251.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Sorry to barge in on the Night Crew thread. I just wanted to share my latest pick up.
Graded TP.jpg
Just kidding of course. I could never afford this.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
CORNHOLIO!

Back in grad school I played a lot of Quake with the guys in my lab. My screen name was always Cornholio. After wasting somebody with the quad damage rocket launcher, I'd talk all kinds of trash with Beavis lines. Are you threatening me? There is but one bunghole!!

This coronavirus thing sucks. As I learn more it just seems worse and worse. Worried about my elderly mom. This silly thread made me laugh for the first time today...

It looks like the biggest item running out in the Corona saga is toilet paper. . . . soon people will have something in common with The Great Cornholio!!

Orange-DaniellaUrdinlaiz-BeavisAndButthead-CORNHOLIO.gif

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
CORNHOLIO!

Back in grad school I played a lot of Quake with the guys in my lab. My screen name was always Cornholio. After wasting somebody with the quad damage rocket launcher, I'd talk all kinds of trash with Beavis lines. Are you threatening me? There is but one bunghole!!

This coronavirus thing sucks. As I learn more it just seems worse and worse. Worried about my elderly mom. This silly thread made me laugh for the first time today...

Hmm, I might need to steal that screenname soon. ;)

The last few days I've been under the weather and self quarantine (since so much here is completely shut down anyways) but today I'm rapidly going downhill. Very painful swollen throat and fevers. There's no way to get tested in many areas but that's probably a suckers bet anyways since there's no cure yet besides rest and the nap earlier helped a lot. Probably just the other bad flu going around but who knows.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Dude. Keep us posted.

Hmm, I might need to steal that screenname soon. ;)

The last few days I've been under the weather and self quarantine (since so much here is completely shut down anyways) but today I'm rapidly going downhill. Very painful swollen throat and fevers. There's no way to get tested in many areas but that's probably a suckers bet anyways since there's no cure yet besides rest and the nap earlier helped a lot. Probably just the other bad flu going around but who knows.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
I'm worried about my sister with the coronavirus. She works in a nursing home as an activities director. Yeah, it's a real job. She deals with the patients every day.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
In middle school I had a fairly sheltered Spanish teacher and when we were allowed to pick our Spanish names inwent with cornholio...an entire school year I had a publicly paid adult call me Cornholio...possibly my greatest achievement.

I was in a grocery store today buying a few things and I had to watch this poor kid, maybe an 18 year old cashier have the **** beat out of him by three people, verbally anyway, over the fact there was no TP in the store. For Christ's sake use a sock or just shower, ****ting uncontrollably isn't even a symptom of the illness why is this happening?

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
In middle school I had a fairly sheltered Spanish teacher and when we were allowed to pick our Spanish names inwent with cornholio...an entire school year I had a publicly paid adult call me Cornholio...possibly my greatest achievement.

I was in a grocery store today buying a few things and I had to watch this poor kid, maybe an 18 year old cashier have the **** beat out of him by three people, verbally anyway, over the fact there was no TP in the store. For Christ's sake use a sock or just shower, ****ting uncontrollably isn't even a symptom of the illness why is this happening?

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Jesus. I've been hearing about stuff like this too. It doesn't take much for people to lose their damn minds.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
As long as its not a Bartolo Colon "event used" one, that would be rough. :shock:

A few years ago, my sister in-law came into our apartment from next door all in a rush. She had a trail of toilet paper sticking out of the back of her pants. :eek: NO I didn't tell her ! :cool: My wife didn't see it. So I don't know if my sister in-law found out.

Members online