Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Best Blaster Ever

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

vandybill

Sep 28, 2008
Stopped by Target on the way to work this morning checking to see if maybe they had blasters of 2013 Heritage yet. Not so much, but they did have a tray full of 2011 and 2012 blasters for $11.99.

I bought 3 - 2011 Heritage, 2012 Bowman, and 2012 Heritage.

Two packs into the 2011 Heritage I pulled not one but two autographs back to back - Baseball Flashback of Ernie Banks #16/25 and David Wright.Pretty cool, but wait that's not all. Last pack had a dual Clubhouse Collection game-used card of Bob Gibson and Roy Hallady #26/62. Each piece of jersey has a bit of multi-colored patch on it.

Just to prove that this was a fluke and not some radical new luck opening cards, the other two blasters were filled with nothing.

Scan0001.jpg

Last edited:

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
Wow that's incredible considering it was from a single blaster! A hobby case wouldn't have yielded such cards. Awesome!

Allen

goldenegg1

Aug 7, 2008
I saw a bunch of $11.99 blasters last week as well. I actually had a 2012 Heritage Blaster in my cart and put it back.
Love that Banks!

Johnny G

Sep 29, 2008
Jersey Shore
There were 2 of them at my Target today and I left them there. Jeez, now what to do? What are the odds it wasn't a fluke and Topps was getting rid of inventory or something?

Members online