Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New Idea for Leaf Baseball Product

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Sorry to the folks who tried to have an interesting conversation about a good topic. Some people don't know how to just leave their venom in their own threads.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Just another Leaf thread gone south.Ho hum.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
I'll buy any hobby products from either Panini or Topps. But I won't buy any of BG's products due to his lying and conniving ways.

I'm amazed at the people who still continually get butt-hurt over the redemption process, with ALL companies. It's a stupidly ridiculous process. We all know this. We all do.

The state of the card business is why I don't even buy many cards anymore. Yeah, I'll buy a few packs here and there, but Topps sucks, Razor sucks, Panini sucks.

It's just a terrible time for collecting. If you want anything decent you have to break your bank account. Not everyone, but the normal person does.

I miss the 2004/2005 days. I miss DLP. Upper Deck's good products. Topps has always sucked for me for the most part. And Razor/Leaf is a complete joke. As is Panini. Second rate, horribly produced cards. Just complete garbage.

There isn't any good variety these days.

It's like pro wrestling. There's just not any alternative. There isn't an ECW or WCW to turn to if you're unhappy with WWE. And no, TNA doesn't count. They're the Leaf of pro wrestling.

If you want licensed products, you have to buy Topps. Well, Topps SUCKS! So I just don't buy any.

Last edited:

DaClyde

Jan 17, 2010
Huntsville, AL
Hes not a moderator. Hes got no power outside of a wrestling section.

And he's way out of line here.

When I try to add him to my ignore list, I get this:

"Sorry Super Mario is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her."

I guess we can just chalk that up to the things I don't like about the software.

Super Mario

Mar 1, 2009
Mushroom Kingdom
When I try to add him to my ignore list, I get this:

"Sorry Super Mario is a moderator/admin and you are not allowed to ignore him or her."

I guess we can just chalk that up to the things I don't like about the software.

Gilmore can remove me from being a mod on the wrestling forum. I don't mind in the slightest. I'm not going to do anything with it anyway. I didn't ask for it. I won't be offended.

I've PM'd Gilmore asking to be removed as a Moderator of the Pro wrestling forum. [MENTION=2283]HPC[/MENTION] can helm that.

Last edited:

Members online