Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

****************MORNING THREAD 7/16 *********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Joe Torre is auctioning off signed baseballs for " Safe at Home " --domestic violence foundation -- real sharp card given out , the baseball auto i saw was REAL nice - local stadium last night price was over $65.00

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Morning everyone, few errands to do this morning then the family is heading to Toronto, probably split the drive stop in Syracuse tonight so the kid doesn't get too crazy.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Morning all, some yard work and miscellaneous crap to get done before vacation next week

Morning everyone, few errands to do this morning then the family is heading to Toronto, probably split the drive stop in Syracuse tonight so the kid doesn't get too crazy.

Can ya stop at the Syracuse Mets stadium and pick me up a couple of the Syracuse Mets card sets? Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Dazed

Aug 7, 2008
East of KC MO
Hey everybody! I hope you are all having a great day! Busy work day probably going to have to work tonight.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Evening all!

Another 1st inning HR for Kingery. (13)

Followed by monster blast by Muncy. (25)

Last edited:

Members online