Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FS/FT TRADING: Lots of MID-HIGH END Star/HOF AUTOS/GU For Trade! SCANS!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

chisox2008

Aug 10, 2008
Chicago
Hey Guys,
It's been a while since I've been around but I decided that I would see if anyone wanted to work out some trades. Basically anything in my collection is available for the right deal, so let me know what you like and hopefully we can work something out!

Thome SP'd to 5 (Black and White):

Vitters /5:

Cabrera /5:

Crede 1/1:

baseballboy16

Aug 1, 2013
Interested in Gwynn, Gibson, and Berra. Please check my trade thread and let me know if we can make a deal
Thanks!

Collecting HOF'ers and stars. LMK what u have!!
Thanks

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Hey Guys,
It's been a while since I've been around but I decided that I would see if anyone wanted to work out some trades. Basically anything in my collection is available for the right deal, so let me know what you like and hopefully we can work something out!

Vitters /5:

Cabrera /5:

Crede 1/1:

PM sent

Looking for Alex Rodriguez Cards, PM me.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Hey Guys,

Vitters /5:

Cabrera /5:

Crede 1/1:

PM sent

Looking for Alex Rodriguez Cards, PM me.

doodaa24

Oct 14, 2010
Hello Need the Ernie Banks 1998 Significant Signature for my set..Could you check my bucket for it please..Pm me if you see anything or a price. Thanks Chad

Members online