Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

james5348

Feb 2, 2009
morning everyone. If you ever get a chance to go to Panera bread... get the cinnamon raisen bread. AMAZING especially with apple butter on it. mmm mmm good

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
morning everyone. If you ever get a chance to go to Panera bread... get the cinnamon raisen bread. AMAZING especially with apple butter on it. mmm mmm good

Whenever I hear Apple Butter...I automatically sing this in my head... Apple Bottom jeans....jeans..Boots with the fuuur...furr...

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Gents - For the new A&G release, what is the deal with the RIP cards /10? Meaning, what can be had in them if ripped? There is a Belle up and I'm interested in it for obvious reasons but feel like I'm going to be fighting people interested in the actual rip thing.

Is it possible actual ripped versions will surface? God, I don't need it to unripped I don't think

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
Morning?... Bah humbug

grumpy-cat-good-morning-no-such-thing-photo.jpg

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Gents - For the new A&G release, what is the deal with the RIP cards /10? Meaning, what can be had in them if ripped? There is a Belle up and I'm interested in it for obvious reasons but feel like I'm going to be fighting people interested in the actual rip thing.

Is it possible actual ripped versions will surface? God, I don't need it to unripped I don't think

---

The /10 rip cards should have a chance to have everything with the exception of the Mystical Places 1/1 (Stonehenge, etc) which should only be available in the double rip cards. Pretty much you could have a chance at getting the EXT minis, wood 1/1, art painted 1/1, red ink auto /10 and such. The ripped ones do get sold and most go for pretty cheap. Belle I would assume would go for > $20 once ripped.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
The /10 rip cards should have a chance to have everything with the exception of the Mystical Places 1/1 (Stonehenge, etc) which should only be available in the double rip cards. Pretty much you could have a chance at getting the EXT minis, wood 1/1, art painted 1/1, red ink auto /10 and such. The ripped ones do get sold and most go for pretty cheap. Belle I would assume would go for > $20 once ripped.

Well shockingly it's already at $30 lol. Where do you think these thing settle? I guess it sounds like people want to buy them as if they're a pack of cards.

Are you guaranteed anything in particular like an auto or something?

Sorry for the stupid questions. Maybe I just need to google the sale sheet and read what's said about them.

---

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online