Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Topps Chrome Update is back at Target...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
And the collation is atrocious. I picked up 8 boxes and 4 rack packs (with a 2-card Pink Ref pack), and got the same 4 card pack at least half a dozen times. At least I got a dozen to 15 of each Soto, Torres and Acuna. No base Refractors, but two Austin Meadows autos (autos and Refs have pretty much the same odds!).

shadowking86

May 13, 2014
I've noticed collation has been bad for Topps Update too. I have opened two blasters and one of those hanger packs and have 20 or so cards that I have pulled in all three.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
And the collation is atrocious. I picked up 8 boxes and 4 rack packs (with a 2-card Pink Ref pack), and got the same 4 card pack at least half a dozen times. At least I got a dozen to 15 of each Soto, Torres and Acuna. No base Refractors, but two Austin Meadows autos (autos and Refs have pretty much the same odds!).

Looks like the collation served you well.

Here is my breakdown on (5) Mega boxes at $20 each, $100 total for the break.

Auto - Jordan Hicks
Ref. /250 - Mookie Betts

Rookie Cards -

Albies x2, AS x1
Ohtani x2, RD x2, IA x1
Buehler x1
Hoskins x1
Robles x1
Andujar x2
Acuna x1, RD x2
Soto x1, RD x2
Torres x2 batting, x1 throwing, 1x AS, 1x IA, 1x RD

............. and then numerous other RC's. Quality seems to be a job well done by Topps and I really like the full bleed design, no borders. I certainly could have done without sticker autos though and any type of base parallel seems to be a really tough pull. Good luck to those that are looking to break some or more, with the RC lineup I think these are a solid buy.

moxacaine

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Fredericksburg, VA
yup its horrible. I got a ton of acuna and soto but not much Ohtani. I had 3 pink packs that had two of the same card in them. luckily one pack had two Sotos.

Members online