Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Interesting Tony Gwynn Milestones!! Not what you'd think!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
My FIRST (1st) one of one!
2007 Masterpieces Captured On Canvas Forest Green
101.jpg
102.jpg

officially with the 1 of 1 serial number, anyways... Sad, I know. Gwynn 1 of 1's go usually for big money (more than a teacher can afford), and there's too much out there I need, so I never bid very high. This one was right in my price range!

This has been a week of milestones:
#1 The 1990 Donruss Preview completed the year 1990.
#2 This is my first official 1 of 1
and #3 I bought my first card from Burbank (1998 Donruss Signature Proofs #68 Tony Gwynn /150)

joeya2001

Oct 4, 2012
Is buying from.burbank Good? I picked up a 1993 finest ripken refractor from there, graded a 9, its currently the highest one graded on Beckett

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
Is buying from.burbank Good? I picked up a 1993 finest ripken refractor from there, graded a 9, its currently the highest one graded on Beckett

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com
If you have the money and no patience. Sometimes you can wait it out for certain cards to hit ebay for way less than what Burbank sells them for.

pootshwan

Jan 26, 2010
Connecticut
If you have the money and no patience.

lol, nice straightforward answer. To their credit , they have come down quite a bit over the past couple of years. That coupled with the fact demand has significantly increased for the 90's stuff has almost put their pricing right in line with market value. Not there yet, but almost.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Congrats!

I still don't even have a 1/1.. I could buy the Leaf sketch versions for under 50 everytime they pop but who really wants their first 1/1 to be that junk?

Members online