Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

devin

Aug 7, 2008
Chatfield, Minnesota
I'm thinning out my vintage collection, so this is going to be a running list of stuff that I'm parting with. Most of it is in proper vintage, collectable shape (in other words, creased/wrinkled/stained/written on/etc).

1960 Fleer Chief Bender
1961 Golden Press Charlie Gehringer
1961 Nu-Card Baseball Scoops Bob Turley (may be counterfeit; this set is widely faked and this card is very crisp)
1961 Post Al Spangler
1961 Post Wally Moon
i wouldnt mind the bender seeing he was born in minnesota

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
I'm thinning out my vintage collection, so this is going to be a running list of stuff that I'm parting with. Most of it is in proper vintage, collectable shape (in other words, creased/wrinkled/stained/written on/etc).

1957 Topps Bill Tuttle
1960 Topps Dick Ellsworth
1961 Golden Press Charlie Gehringer
1961 Nu-Card Baseball Scoops Bob Turley (may be counterfeit; this set is widely faked and this card is very crisp)
1961 Post Al Spangler
1961 Post Wally Moon
1961 Topps 1st Series Checklist
1962 Post Dale Long
1963 Topps 3rd Series Checklist
1965 Topps Embossed Al McBean
1966 Topps Cubs Rookies (Byron Browne/Don Young)
1968 Atlantic Oil Joe Pepitone
1968 game cards (StratOMatic?) (slightly smaller than standard, no pictures, just player names and a series of stats with corresponding numbers) Yankees (Amaro/Clarke/Downing/Gibbs/Hamilton/Hegan/Howser/Robinson/Tillman/Tillotson/Whitaker/Womack)

If it's cool I'd love the checklists and post cards. I always put cereal box cards into my PC when I come across them. Same with the K-Mart cards, Kay-Bee Toys, etc.

steve-a-reno

Aug 7, 2008
Weeks purple and chrome As lot.

Zimmerman Ginter jersey and misc topps chrome refs. Some extra topps chrome mets and stros to go w the respective teams refractors. ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1360423991.987127.jpg
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1360424005.296353.jpg

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
If it's cool I'd love the checklists and post cards. I always put cereal box cards into my PC when I come across them. Same with the K-Mart cards, Kay-Bee Toys, etc.

Done. PM me your address!

@DeliciousBacon I'd be interested in the 1966 Cubs Rcs

Do you need the 1960 Ellsworth as well? He's a Cub on that one. Either way, PM me your address!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Won't go out until next weekend but I have this one available if someone wants it...it's a box topper/jumbo if you can't tell by the scan.

Maybe rum151man?

tejadaAUTO.jpg

Last edited:

joeya2001

Oct 4, 2012
Ill take the zimmerman if still there

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts