Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
OK everyone we have a great thing going here and we'd all like to keep this thing moving along smoothly. Just remember that this thread was meant to help people build up their PC's, so please only claim items that fit your PC and items you plan on keeping in your PC. nobody should be claiming stuff to try and sell or trade. Sometimes its hard not to claim a nice card but if you think its better for someone else pass on it and wait for something else. If your claiming items its not required to post stuff back up for others but it would be nice if you did. a lot of people pick up items to post in this thread trying to target specific teams or player collectors and its only fair that those cards are claimed by someone that actually collects those teams or players. Its not cool to take advantage of our members generosity and also not fair to the people who actually collect these teams and players. Please just think about all our members before you claim cards and give back something to this great thread after you claim stuff.

+1001

Very well said.

If the card or cards you're claiming don't fit in your PC then you're not going with the rules of the thread. The title is "Free to a good home" and not free to a home where they will be flipped or traded for something better

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
OK everyone we have a great thing going here and we'd all like to keep this thing moving along smoothly. Just remember that this thread was meant to help people build up their PC's, so please only claim items that fit your PC and items you plan on keeping in your PC. nobody should be claiming stuff to try and sell or trade. Sometimes its hard not to claim a nice card but if you think its better for someone else pass on it and wait for something else. If your claiming items its not required to post stuff back up for others but it would be nice if you did. a lot of people pick up items to post in this thread trying to target specific teams or player collectors and its only fair that those cards are claimed by someone that actually collects those teams or players. Its not cool to take advantage of our members generosity and also not fair to the people who actually collect these teams and players. Please just think about all our members before you claim cards and give back something to this great thread after you claim stuff.

Well said. I was a long time "lurker" on the boards because of all of the bickering. Threads like this one made me want to contribute to the FCB community. We have a good thing going here and the only way to maintain the momentum is for everyone be courteous to their fellow members. Claiming stuff is great, this is the purpose of the thread, but toss some things up that you feel might help add to another's collection. It might not be claimed, but the effort is there.

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1362354881.753482.jpg

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Love the Braveheart photo... If anyone has that DVD looking for a good home I'll claim it lol

Jk... But really lol

I'm typing that last post out and I'm thinking about the speech in Braveheart. And with that, I now have 500 posts. I think I had under 150 to start the year. Not a pace like many others around here, but that's a huge jump for me.

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Okay here are two more for Hall of Fame collectors

1980's buttons - mostly hall of famers - I would like to send this as a lot

buttons_zps8f9993f0.jpg

and a Tony Perez Sweet Spot jersey
perez_zps5ea2c47b.jpg

I'm very interested in the Ripken button...if someone wants to take the entire lot though I understand. If people want individual players I could help piece it out.

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Here's more

1997 Collectors Choice Orioles team set [MENTION=2547]thejackaryman8[/MENTION] ?
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1362357826.745259.jpg

Pena #/100
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1362357864.327975.jpg
[MENTION=2455]Bill Menard[/MENTION]
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1362357889.975473.jpg

Torry Holt refractor
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1362357911.489842.jpg

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1362357936.107535.jpg

Last edited:

thejackaryman8

Sep 11, 2008
Mesa, Arizona
Here's more

1997 Collectors Choice Orioles team setView attachment 13915

Thanks so much for mentioning me. I could definitely use that only if no one else can. I have the Ripken card already but it would be cool to have one sealed with the rest of the team. If no one else is interested I will definitely take it off your hands.

By the way, as soon as I get back from my job away from home I will be posting A LOT of stuff. I owe all of you guys and this forum!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos

Members online

Latest posts