Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

(32) Assorted Box 90's/00's Group Break Signup/Details - Break 5/28 8:27PM est

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
(32) Assorted Box 90's/00's Group Break Signup/Details

Just saw this - I have been out of town for work a lot lately. I'll take the Larkin slot. I have never really done breaks before, so if someone could shoot me a PM and let me know what I need to do (as far as payment and stuff) I would appreciate it. Should be fun - Thanks!

Hi, I will be sending out all the info probably in 3 days. If you have any questions before that, lmk

Thanks
Ryan

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
[MENTION=8906]RStadlerASU22[/MENTION] - How we looking for filling versus having enough to tip this off? I might take the Indians if not taken.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013

[MENTION=8906]RStadlerASU22[/MENTION] - How we looking for filling versus having enough to tip this off? I might take the Indians if not taken.

Mac
Well run it, I'm still in the hole, so I'd like to fill it up. There's still some good slots left. But I'm not going to do all the leg work it took to back out now ;) So were on for Andrew to break at 8:27 on the 28th.

Ryan

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX

Mac
Well run it, I'm still in the hole, so I'd like to fill it up. There's still some good slots left. But I'm not going to do all the leg work it took to back out now ;) So were on for Andrew to break at 8:27 on the 28th.

Ryan

Cool - Sounds like a plan. We're doing it straight through, right?! I'll need to pack some beer in the fridge and get comfy because it'll probably be 4 hours of throw back box breaks. Can't wait!

(Eastern Time right?)

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
Mac

Ryan
If it gets closer to the end and you're still in the hole lmk - I'll add a couple more players or teams.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013

Cool - Sounds like a plan. We're doing it straight through, right?! I'll need to pack some beer in the fridge and get comfy because it'll probably be 4 hours of throw back box breaks. Can't wait!

(Eastern Time right?)

---

I assume Andrew is talking Eastern , he thinks he can do in about 2 hrs, we shall see.

Ryan

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013

If it gets closer to the end and you're still in the hole lmk - I'll add a couple more players or teams.

Ok well see how it's going, I don't want to force people to buy stuff they have no interest in. I may but a contest for a slot up to drive interest. The worst thing is I end up with some slots for myself. But I'll prob put a final call request out on the 27th to fill it in before the break
Ryan

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX

Ok well see how it's going, I don't want to force people to buy stuff they have no interest in. I may but a contest for a slot up to drive interest. The worst thing is I end up with some slots for myself. But I'll prob put a final call request out on the 27th to fill it in before the break
Ryan

Doing a contest for a team that's still open is a good idea. Maybe just do it for the people who have signed up so far? Giving people incentive? I don't know.

---

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
Ryan
It's not forced it's helping out. =) There's definitely some players left up there I wouldn't mind having a shot at some of their cards even if they aren't a main part of my collection.

AK11

May 24, 2010
I'll take the Frank Thomas slot also. Thanks. Should be riveting seeing these 90s cards fresh out of packs.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Here is an updated list of what is available on this break..... Anyone out there interested in any of these? Break is only 6 days away, I really hope someone(s) land a nice PC item.

Ryan

INDIVIDUAL PLAYER SLOTS
Alex Rodriguez70
Andy Pettitte20
Barry Bonds65
Chipper Jones60
Curt Schilling16
Darin Erstad16
Eddie Murray20
Ivan Rodriguez36
Joe Carter16
John Olerud16
Manny Ramirez28
Matt Williams16
Omar Vizquel16
Paul O'Neill16
Rafael Palmeiro16
Roberto Alomar25
Robin Ventura16
Roger Clemens45
Tony Gwynn60

TEAM SLOTS INCLUDE EVERYTHING EXCEPT THE PLAYER SLOTS
A's20
Diamondbacks 20
Expos20
Indians20
Mariners20
Rangers20
Reds20
Tigers20
White Sox 20

Last edited:

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
[MENTION=8906]RStadlerASU22[/MENTION] - Quick questions (1) are we getting close to covering the cost of the break? (2) assuming we go over the cost, who gets the profilts? (3) What are we doing with the left over cards not claimed? For example, no one takes A.Rod and a Mirror Black pops in the break lol

djrulz

Aug 7, 2008
Jamestown
@RStadlerASU22 - Quick questions (1) are we getting close to covering the cost of the break? (2) assuming we go over the cost, who gets the profilts? (3) What are we doing with the left over cards not claimed? For example, no one takes A.Rod and a Mirror Black pops in the break lol

I think he paid for everything up front. So if that is the case, I would assume that any unclaimed slots go to him. But I could be wrong.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013

I think he paid for everything up front. So if that is the case, I would assume that any unclaimed slots go to him. But I could be wrong.

That is correct. Anything left over does go to me. In all honesty that's my "bonus", but again they are available if people want. If everything sells after fees etc, I'd make a few hundred, factor in time I'm losing, but I was as fair as I thought to get the prices spread where it was a break even / slight profit in the end.

Ryan

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013

do we have the payment details figured out yet? when and where are we sending the paypal?

Hey everyone, Payment details will go out no later than tomorrow AM

Thanks
Ryan

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
That is correct. Anything left over does go to me. In all honesty that's my "bonus", but again they are available if people want. If everything sells after fees etc, I'd make a few hundred, factor in time I'm losing, but I was as fair as I thought to get the prices spread where it was a break even / slight profit in the end.

Ryan

It's all good with me... if you stand to make a few hundo + all hits/cards left over, good deal... you were the one who organized it!

Remind me, is Andrew was doing the break, sorting and shipping top each of us or is he sending to you and you're doing the sorting and shipping?

Members online

Latest posts