Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*************** Sunday Morning Thread ***********6/2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Good morning. The weather really turned ugly overnight. Cold, gloomy, and windy here. Thankfully I mowed the lawn again yesterday, twice in one week. Still haven't put the garden in yet, low's tonight near freezing.

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Nice catch Art. The hunting camp I am doing the electrical work at has moose in the area, haven't seen any though. I did see 6 bear in one day on the ride out to camp, a sow with 3 cubs which is rare, and two other bruins.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! Weather was nice yesterday but woke up to a wet day this morning. I need took the yard since we were out of town last week so it might be a tough wet mow this morning.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Good Morning Gents! Weather was nice yesterday but woke up to a wet day this morning. I need took the yard since we were out of town last week so it might be a tough wet mow this morning.

What's good Alex? Any recommendations on some new coffee?

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
What's good Alex? Any recommendations on some new coffee?

---

Hey Mac! I recommend something different each week. This week I am working on my medium roast pallet so I'm about half way through a French press of Guatemala. It was one of my favorite coffees early in my start with Starbucks but I enjoy the bold roasts nearly all of the time now. What have you been drinking as of late? I could recommend something based off of that :)

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Hey Mac! I recommend something different each week. This week I am working on my medium roast pallet so I'm about half way through a French press of Guatemala. It was one of my favorite coffees early in my start with Starbucks but I enjoy the bold roasts nearly all of the time now. What have you been drinking as of late? I could recommend something based off of that :)

The wife has the medium roast breakfast blend now. She usually mixes it up though. They also have a Starbucks huge machine downstairs in my building, and they mix it up there almost daily which is cool.

I new to try this french press method. I've heard nothing but good things.

---

Resident Bay Fan

Aug 7, 2008
Northern Maine
Yeah, we see deer and moose up here all the time, but I had to get a pic of this one. He just stood there and looked at me, even when I started to talk to him, lol. Not a good place to be driving around in the dark, lol. I even got attacked again yesterday. Pic below.

Would have had him for dinner if the owners weren't there. :)

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning men

already been outside to cut the grass and getting prepped to cookout on the grille for lunch. Yesterday I had a club fishing tourney and I caught a 4.02lb largie which missed lunker by .05 and I had the biggest bag at 10.11lbs on a very tough local lake so it was a great day despite it being in the high 80's outside. It was so awesome to finally catch a fish on a jig after all these years of trying off and on and best yet for it to be such a quality size fish.

Have a great day everyone!

Last edited:

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
Good Morning Everyone!!

I started my workweek on Tuesday after having Monday off, and I will not have a day off until Saturday. Paycheck is going to be niiiiiiiiice!!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Getting ready to go help my girlfriend's cousin learn to play baseball. He's played T-Ball the last couple of years, but doesn't quite have a few things down so hopefully I can help. I'm also getting ready to send out my next batch of TTM requests. Taking a few risks with some ***** League players who have had cards in a couple of Allen and Ginter releases. I figured they are ones that I should get knocked out with those guys starting to get up there in age. I will be including donations with them, but they are well worth it

hoopster3977

Jun 22, 2010
Upper Peninsula
Good Morning men

already been outside to cut the grass and getting prepped to cookout on the grille for lunch. Yesterday I had a club fishing tourney and I caught a 4.02lb largie which missed lunker by .05 and I had the biggest bag at 10.11lbs on a very tough local lake so it was a great day despite it being in the high 80's outside. It was so awesome to finally catch a fish on a jig after all these years of trying off and on and best yet for it to be such a quality size fish.

Have a great day everyone!

Nice largemouth!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Getting ready to go help my girlfriend's cousin learn to play baseball. He's played T-Ball the last couple of years, but doesn't quite have a few things down so hopefully I can help. I'm also getting ready to send out my next batch of TTM requests. Taking a few risks with some ***** League players who have had cards in a couple of Allen and Ginter releases. I figured they are ones that I should get knocked out with those guys starting to get up there in age. I will be including donations with them, but they are well worth it

wiffle ball hanging from tree limb will help with eye to ball / swing

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts