Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*************** Sunday Morning Thread ***********6/2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Getting ready to go help my girlfriend's cousin learn to play baseball. He's played T-Ball the last couple of years, but doesn't quite have a few things down so hopefully I can help. I'm also getting ready to send out my next batch of TTM requests. Taking a few risks with some ***** League players who have had cards in a couple of Allen and Ginter releases. I figured they are ones that I should get knocked out with those guys starting to get up there in age. I will be including donations with them, but they are well worth it

A lot of those guys do sign. Some charge, but I like to send a little donation to them all.

They just like being appreciated for their careers.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Happy Sunday all! Spent the morning/noon with my queen shopping around for a display case for her Fire King China, but no luck, instead she got more china! Talk to you guys later.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
wiffle ball hanging from tree limb will help with eye to ball / swing

Well after today he's definitely improved. He mainly needed help with his batting stance. He was one of those kids who liked to have his body facing the pitcher, instead of having his left shoulder towards the pitcher. The big thing he needs to remember is to keep his back arm up, he likes to drop his elbow. It was windy so it was tough to get a straight pitch to him, but when the pitch was close to the plate he was making solid contact. I was afraid a couple of times while I was pitching to him :lol:

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
George - I loved the work his guy does. Very talented

Paul - Sure, if she'd be willing too.

I'm actually not that big into anime, but I've always loved the Naruto series. I thought it would be cool to have some of my favorite characters in color sketch cards to display on my desk.

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
My son and I will play catch at home or go to rec field and throw a couple hundred to my G/S's for batting when we keep them . Never safe when pitching LOL . Oldest I will pitch overhand and fast - 7 1/2 third year on a team

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
George - I loved the work his guy does. Very talented

Paul - Sure, if she'd be willing too.

I'm actually not that big into anime, but I've always loved the Naruto series. I thought it would be cool to have some of my favorite characters in color sketch cards to display on my desk.

PM me what your looking for specifically and I'll ask her if she can handle it.. I know she used to watch that show so she will be familiar with the characters.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Art, you said that you sent a reply back ,but I never did get anything in inbox. Can I help with any more info?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts