Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Thrift Store Thread - Sports Edition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oiccup41

Aug 27, 2010
Maine
Good day today

steelers1_zpsb7bc5891.jpg

pedroia4_zpsb6601071.jpg

harley1_zps4362763d.jpg

blackhawks1_zpse3e6a754.jpg

Tom Oates

Sep 15, 2008
@Tom Oates
Pretty good condition? I'm 6'3" 155 so should fit. Just worried about being short around torso. I'll take your word on it. If you think I'm golden, give me your PayPal.

This notice is required by law.

I'm thinking my belly offsets your height but to be safe, I measured the length of the shirt. From the top button on the neckline to the button edge is 25 inches. To be safe you should measure a shirt that fits you well. I won't list the shirt until I hear back. I'm not in a hurry. Thanks! Tom

Yanks2151

Nov 9, 2013
This thread finally got me to stop in at a local store in my area. Saw all kinds of stuff I know I can flip. I decided to just get something for my collection. Got these threes books for $4.00:
image-103.jpg

SargentSavers

Feb 17, 2014
I have a question for you veteran fcb'ers. How do you post pics on here? I have a mobile device so how can i attatch pics to show my finds? Thanks guys

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
When you do a reply, there should be a camera looking button. Then you should be able to choose a pic from your stored gallery or take a fresh pic and then attach it to your post.

Mellowturtle

Feb 3, 2014
Need a little guidance here. After you guys find your items, where do you usually sell them? eBay? Craigslist? FCB? Where have you had the most success? I'm essentially trying to justify this new hobby to my wife (emphasis on "trying").

SargentSavers

Feb 17, 2014
When you do a reply, there should be a camera looking button. Then you should be able to choose a pic from your stored gallery or take a fresh pic and then attach it to your post.

Thanks Astro but it dosent show up on mine for some reason gotta find another way then. Thanks for the help astro😀

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Thanks Astro but it dosent show up on mine for some reason gotta find another way then. Thanks for the help astro😀

When you hit reply, does it look like this

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1394632660.875309.jpg ?

The camera icon lets you take a picture, the one next to it that looks like a photo of mountains and a sun lets you access your photo library, and the twitter bird lets you access twitter

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Need a little guidance here. After you guys find your items, where do you usually sell them? eBay? Craigslist? FCB? Where have you had the most success? I'm essentially trying to justify this new hobby to my wife (emphasis on "trying").

all of the above. eBay will maximize profits on most items, some of the lower end items I sell at flea markets and yard sales & larger items I don't feel like shipping I'll try craigslist and or yard sales.

Mellowturtle

Feb 3, 2014
Thanks rum. I'll give it a shot. Hopefully I'll have some luck on my side, although you guys seem to be able to move Starter gear pretty easily.

SargentSavers

Feb 17, 2014
When you hit reply, does it look like this

View attachment 32321 ?

The camera icon lets you take a picture, the one next to it that looks like a photo of mountains and a sun lets you access your photo library, and the twitter bird lets you access twitter

It dosent look like that at all. Totally different? I try to copy and paste and it wont let me?

Members online

Latest posts