Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Heartwarming message from eBay buyer re: Buxton Leaf Auto Superfractor

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mchenrycards

Featured Contributor, Vintage Corner, Senior Membe
Too funny. Jeffery sent me a PM saying that I am now blocked by him on BO, Ebay and here. I do not knowing B/S/T with phonies that can not be accountable for their actions anyway. So blocking me was a waste of your time. Keep it classy BL.

Oh yeah.....funny!

Maybe you need to put your words into action and keep it classy as well. I would hate to see the Blowout mentality spill over to this board. That would surely be the end of this place if it happened. The slope is quite slippery!

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
I thought this baiting crap by one or more posters towards another was not going to be tolerated anymore. Or is it because it is Jeff that is being throttled makes that rule go out the window?

What baiting is that? You may want to reread this thread in order. Jeff is an adult. He can speak for himself, I think. Should he not be held accountable for his actions?

Just reading this thread.

Keep the BO stuff on BO, please.

TYSON - I know you and Jeff have a past, but let's leave it at what's been said.

No problem with that, but you do see he posted a BO link before my reply with one. He has a really bad habit of trying to put people on blast, when he can not keep his own affairs in order.

mchenrycards

What baiting is that? You may want to reread this thread in order. Jeff is an adult. He can speak for himself, I think. Should he not be held accountable for his actions?

No problem with that, but you do see he posted a BO link before my reply with one. He has a really bad habit of trying to put people on blast, when he can not keep his own affairs in order.

Jeff does speak for himself and I am certainly NOT doing that. I just dont want to see that BO garbage invade here. As you were asked....leave it over there and let this drop here. If any of us wanted to read BO BS we would go there. Be the bigger man and let it die here.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
WTC we are all aware of Jeffs antics. We just wanna leave BO drama where it belongs, not here

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
WTC we are all aware of Jeffs antics. We just wanna leave BO drama where it belongs, not here

I am a bit confused, considering he is the one that brought BO into this thread. How exactly should someone respond to him, saying the potential buyer should no longer be breathing for what he deems to be a low-ball offer and a low-life comment? I did not come here looking for trouble but is this acceptable behavior here? I am willing to move on but wonder why these comments are being directed at me?

jeff_bichel

Nov 4, 2010
Houston, Texas
WCT, you should not be confused. He posted an interesting story, that I for one, found to be entertaining, and you jumped all over him with what appeared to be some type of righteous indignation. You may have had some type of disagreement with him on another forum, but you seem to want to keep it going here and pick a fight over some things that we all know about but have had the good taste not to try to rehash. We have a nice little peaceful forum here where the only things discussed (for the most part, at least) are those subjects pertaining to the hobby and not about individuals. That is the civilized way, and makes me spend entirely too much time browsing the site. The only words that I have seen you post have been vitreous and incendiary. Add to that, you have continued, when it would have been better to just let it be and moved on.
You have dug yourself a pretty deep hole here, and it's going to be a long climb out. Antagonizing posters have come and gone here. Some have recovered, and I hope that you are among those that do. Simply put, nothing warrants getting personal in a public forum.
Best of luck...

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
To: jeffmn
Subject: duncarya has sent a question about item #141449177065, ending on Nov-24-14 06:27:33 PST - 2014 Leaf Draft Metal SUPERFRACTOR SUPER GOLD PRISMATIC 1/1 BYRON BUXTON AUTO
Sent Date: Nov-08-14 10:48:06 PST

Dear jeffmn,

I'll do $275.00 same day pay!
That's my best for this guy, as you never what can happen such as Oscar Taveras
Thx

- duncarya

Some people don't deserve to breathe.

WCT, you should not be confused. He posted an interesting story, that I for one, found to be entertaining, and you jumped all over him with what appeared to be some type of righteous indignation. You may have had some type of disagreement with him on another forum, but you seem to want to keep it going here and pick a fight over some things that we all know about but have had the good taste not to try to rehash. We have a nice little peaceful forum here where the only things discussed (for the most part, at least) are those subjects pertaining to the hobby and not about individuals. That is the civilized way, and makes me spend entirely too much time browsing the site. The only words that I have seen you post have been vitreous and incendiary. Add to that, you have continued, when it would have been better to just let it be and moved on.
You have dug yourself a pretty deep hole here, and it's going to be a long climb out. Antagonizing posters have come and gone here. Some have recovered, and I hope that you are among those that do. Simply put, nothing warrants getting personal in a public forum.
Best of luck...

Feel free to reread the thread in order of the post presented. I have not dug any hole and nor is there any long climb ahead for me here. Was the OP about this hobby or an attack on an individual? Best of luck to you too.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
I thought this baiting crap by one or more posters towards another was not going to be tolerated anymore.

Do you have a learning disability?

Drop it!

Pot....kettle.....

Question for mchenry....be honest here....dont retract.....are you asking tyson if hes retarded? Come on, man up and tell the truth. Why else would you ask if he has a "learning disability"? Were you trying to use "this bating crap" on him here?

As I see it, yes tyson tossed a quick jab at Jeff after Jeff took a swing at the potential buyer in his OP. Did that stir the pot a little? Sure it did and Jeff just could not resist biting his tongue. Warranted or not, Jeff then went up to the next level and posted the first thread from BO. If Jeff would have just ignored tyson things may not have progressed. Then If tyson would have kept on Jeff if Jeff had ignored him then people would IMO have a gripe with tyson. However as the post history shows, Jeff cannot keep his tongue tied and it escalated quickly.

So in closing...do Jeff and tyson have a past? Yes. Could cooler heads have prevailed? Yes. Dont give Jeff a free pass here just because tyson is "new" to this forum, hes not new to the hobby. I can guarantee he will add 10x the valued content this forum needs vs what Jeff does.

mchenrycards

Pot....kettle.....

Question for mchenry....be honest here....dont retract.....are you asking tyson if hes retarded? Come on, man up and tell the truth. Why else would you ask if he has a "learning disability"? Were you trying to use "this bating crap" on him here?

As I see it, yes tyson tossed a quick jab at Jeff after Jeff took a swing at the potential buyer in his OP. Did that stir the pot a little? Sure it did and Jeff just could not resist biting his tongue. Warranted or not, Jeff then went up to the next level and posted the first thread from BO. If Jeff would have just ignored tyson things may not have progressed. Then If tyson would have kept on Jeff if Jeff had ignored him then people would IMO have a gripe with tyson. However as the post history shows, Jeff cannot keep his tongue tied and it escalated quickly.

So in closing...do Jeff and tyson have a past? Yes. Could cooler heads have prevailed? Yes. Dont give Jeff a free pass here just because tyson is "new" to this forum, hes not new to the hobby. I can guarantee he will add 10x the valued content this forum needs vs what Jeff does.

"we got a learning disability here?"
Terrence Mann-Field of Dreams

Way to read something more into a post that just wasnt there. I assumed most here would recognize the quote from a famous baseball movie (trying to keep my post on point with a baseball reference) but I guess that was too much to ask.

I was not defending Jeff just asking that the BO stuff be left at BO and not bring the drama here. Nobody is getting a free pass here and this is aimed at everyone not one specific poster. If your guy is going to be a productive member here then he chose a wrong way to start.

Members online