Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

5X ebay bucks over 50 dollars

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Got a guy to come to $55 for a Gleyber Torres BGS 9.5 chrome auto. I am OK with that price. This year's chrome has been bad, so I feel like I'm paying a premium for ANY graded cards.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
You all that say you have been left out, have you signed up for ebay bucks?

From my messages in eBay:
Who's eligible?
Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—the offer is not transferable.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
Would have loved to get this one, but it missed me. It makes me wonder if they are looking at my watch list because I only seem to get them when I need them least.

r2d2

Aug 24, 2008
Mexico City

Who's eligible?
Only invited, registered eBay Bucks participants who receive the promotional offer from eBay in My Messages are eligible. Sorry, no forwarding—the offer is not transferable.

Yep, and also signed up for other promotions :(

TenaciousJDD

I'd love to get another one of these before the end of the year. Thanks to a big purchase from a deadbeat seller at the end of the last earning period that he canceled at the beginning of this period I currently have negative eBay bucks.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Rabs

Jan 25, 2011
Land O Lakes, FL
Would have loved to get this one, but it missed me. It makes me wonder if they are looking at my watch list because I only seem to get them when I need them least.

Same here. It's either when I don't have anything pricy on my watch list OR the day after I spend $100 on a card. Makes you wonder...

WillBBC

Feb 22, 2012
Picked up a Koufax rookie when I saw it, knocked a big one off the list! I'll post a scan when it shows up.

The last big purchase I made was a Harper Blue Refractor...5X eBay bucks hit literally the next day. I was bummed!

nkdbacks

Aug 7, 2008
AZ
Same here. It's either when I don't have anything pricy on my watch list OR the day after I spend $100 on a card. Makes you wonder...

That's interesting - I always wonder the same thing (though I generally get all of these deals) and for once, I actually had an offer in on a pricey card and then I got this email this morning. Made me feel like they were trying to nudge me into accepting it.

nerdherd020

Feb 9, 2011
California

Heh. I'm going to go add a bunch of big-ticket items to my watch list and see if I finally get something. I have never gotten one of these offers even though I'm signed up.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
I recieved two offers last month. Never could find anything. Now that I have items I'm watching, no offers. The two last month ate the only offers I've ever received btw

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.

Who's eligible?

Thanks so much for the info.

Your Packers looked good Sunday. Really enjoyed watching that game.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
This seller dropped this item right to $50, so I had to pull the trigger

s-l1600.jpg

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
Even more ridiculous? I actually convince the seller of this card to RAISE his price by $1. He did a DEEP discount when he relisted it (from $69.99 to $49.00) and I was ready to pull the trigger. BUT, with the extra bucks, I was actually able to save $4 more dollars by having him take the price right to $50. He was happy to do it. He got an extra dollar and I saved $4 more bucks. Worked out well for both.

s-l1600.jpg

Members online