Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Found my 1992 Barry Colla Promo!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
and that card was in the sealed set itself when I bought it. I've never understood why it isn't check listed accordingly. the 92 promo has been a total mystery.. they never released a set for Canseco in 92 and I don't know anybody who has and can confirm this card exists despite being on the checklist of some of the other promo's of the year. The 92 AS game promo no doubt exists as they were given out as full sets.. just haven't to this point ever seen one.

As of now the only AS Game Promo I think exists is the Juan Guzman I have and it is a CL of all the other players. It's pictured in the thread. Since there has never been a picture of any other one and there have been so many deep player collectors on here over the years, I find it odd that anyone else exists.

Ryan

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
For what it's worth - pair of english / french promos for the Alomar set. Limitee a 7,500 exemplaires! If anyone has other variants lemme know...

colla alomar promo cards.jpg

Update Jan 2017 - found a variant of the French card, with a sticker on the back saying you now must order from Chattanooga Coin Co. I guess there must also be a 4th variation, with the same sticker on the English card (like Maas and Clark).

1992 colla promos.jpg

Last edited:

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Here's the two different backs:

RoyWm2L.jpg

Finally picked up the Chattanooga Coin Sticker variation of Clark on COMC. Not sure it's exactly rare or anything, but it's a subtle variation I'm sure I've overlooked for years. I noticed a few players remain, including a Barry Bonds. If it wasn't for the posting of this Maas variation, I would have overlooked the variation for years to come.

Last edited:

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
Finally picked up the Chattanooga Coin Sticker variation of Clark on COMC. Not sure it's exactly rare or anything, but it's a subtle variation I'm sure I've overlooked for years. I noticed a few players remain, including a Barry Bonds. If it wasn't for the posting of this Maas variation, I would have overlooked the variation for years to come.
Nice, I have at least on sticker variation, will have to see if it's the Chattanooga one. Wonder how many different ones there are or only 2?

Ryan
Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector

Members online