Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew * September 2018 * End of Summer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
For a juicy old guy Cano's defense this year has been pretty darn efficient.

2B- 420.1 innings. errors- 0
1B- 48.2 innings. errors- 0
3B- 15.0 innings. errors- 0

:eek:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA

I was at a library which had a set of those for all the Metallica guys. This was a very rich area library with no homeless people, a marble chess board next to the chess section (yes they have a huge chess book section) and even this lady who smelled nice.....she almost caught me sniffing her but Im elusive! :lol:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
"Brannigan's law is like Brannigan's love...hard and fast."

Love that show.

Love the show and love the full length movies they did too. I like the tag line when they did a crossover spot with Simpsons "a show out of episodes meets a show out of ideas" lol.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
I was at a library which had a set of those for all the Metallica guys. This was a very rich area library with no homeless people, a marble chess board next to the chess section (yes they have a huge chess book section) and even this lady who smelled nice.....she almost caught me sniffing her but Im elusive! :lol:

Was that a mannequin at the mall you were sniffing ? :lol:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
No, thats my ex wife... I stay the fck away from her.

;)

Ok, looks like I ruined NC for another 24 hour period. If the pattern stays true the next person to kill NC for a while is [MENTION=12878]death2redemptions[/MENTION] . . . take your best shot! :p

Members online