Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Super Sweet Early 00's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
2000 SP Authentic Limited Gold

img475-1_zps08755f74.jpg

Wow... The Belle sold on eBay about 4 or 5 years ago and at the time thought it was fake because I didn't think it was hand numbered

Is there a way for me to find that competed auction?! Man I'd love to have a scan of that card or find out who was the buyer or seller lol

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
Wow... The Belle sold on eBay about 4 or 5 years ago and at the time thought it was fake because I didn't think it was hand numbered

Is there a way for me to find that competed auction?! Man I'd love to have a scan of that card or find out who was the buyer or seller lol

I gave it a shot, but couldn't find anything on it.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I gave it a shot, but couldn't find anything on it.

Damn... Yea it was right after I got back in the hobby and saw it on eBay and bid like $100 or something thinking that'd take it and I was WAYYY off haha

It'll probably never surface again, so I just have it marked as gone on my Belle checklist.

heavy_hitter

Jun 26, 2009
00_wells_1of1.png

The 2000 SPX Spectrum 1/1s were stamped with a dot matrix printer. The 2000 SP Limited/100 set was also stamped with a dot matrix printer. I could never understand why the 2000 SP Limited Gold 1/1s were hand numbered.

Brett Keith

Aug 7, 2008
Peoria, IL
Damn... Yea it was right after I got back in the hobby and saw it on eBay and bid like $100 or something thinking that'd take it and I was WAYYY off haha

It'll probably never surface again, so I just have it marked as gone on my Belle checklist.

Just out of curiosity, how much did the Belle go for?

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Just out of curiosity, how much did the Belle go for?

I honestly don't remember... I sent a text to a buddy who was also watching the auction and he doesn't remember... I think it went for less than $200... probably like $150 or something.

I had just got back into the hobby and had NO idea around value or anything... I placed a $100 bid with like 30 seconds left and was quickly out bid by snipes... which I didn't know what a snipe was or how to do it

adifran25

Aug 18, 2012
BEAUTIFUL MAN! That serial 50 card is very rare, I have yet to find one of McGwire. Here are mine:

IMG_3007.jpg

Members online