Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008
Re: Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Cubs, and Bears possible some Gator alum too

Gator alum, as in Florida Gators? That's my PC. LMK if anyone ever needs anything, or has anything FT.

Sent from my SPH-M580 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Gator alum, as in Florida Gators? That's my PC. LMK if anyone ever needs anything, or has anything FT.

I know it is. That's why I usually leave you hateful comments on your pickups.

I kid I kid.

I love seeing your pickups from UF. I mainly just collect Fred Taylor, Neal Anderson, Trace Armstrong and Wuerffell

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX

Woowwwwww a lot of great activity since I last dropped in. Really awesome!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
This is one i will be happy to keep, but that someone should really like. Die cuts rock!

2005 Donruss Elite Gold Status Die Cut Vladimir Guerrero /24.

(Angels inform)

cmixer

Aug 9, 2008
Re: Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Cubfanbudman -- did you see that last 1991 Pro Line Neal Anderson auto went $11+ ...

I'm watching a few Pro Line's tonight -- I'll let you know if I win ...

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012

Cubfanbudman -- did you see that last 1991 Pro Line Neal Anderson auto went $11+ ...

I'm watching a few Pro Line's tonight -- I'll let you know if I win ...

Yeah I saw that. I can remember opening tons of that stuff back in the day and never getting an auto. Just a bunch of zubaz

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
If anyone wants to start a Football version of this I'd be happy to put some cards in...

cubfanbudman

Apr 16, 2012

If anyone wants to start a Football version of this I'd be happy to put some cards in...

Did someone say that football couldn't be posted in here?

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
Did someone say that football couldn't be posted in here?

I've given away several others in here but haven't listed them because I thought we wanted to keep it baseball. I don't need anything in return, just writing down players/teams people are collecting and going through PM.

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD

I'm curious...what happens if someone breaks rule #6? Is it anything like feeding a Gremlin after midnight?

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
I'm curious...what happens if someone breaks rule #6? Is it anything like feeding a Gremlin after midnight?

It's more like thinking Stay Puff Marshmallow Man and having to cross the streams. I mean, you'll survive it, but you'll make a xxxxing mess out of everything.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
I'd list some football as well as claim something if it peaked my interest :) Dan has already been beyond generous through pms so I'd love to be able to add more on both fronts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.