Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free To Good Home - Low End

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
Why you say that? Lol.

Because he has posted many times who he collects in the free thread when that is not how the thread works.
He has also been told many times he should be posting cards himself. I saw him post a couple of cards that were not of the quality he was claiming. And he keeps asking for and claiming cards after all of this.
He even posted a thread that he was sorry for how he acted and is still doing the same.

There are MANY generous members here and generosity should not be taken advantage of. Thats all.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Because he has posted many times who he collects in the free thread when that is not how the thread works.
He has also been told many times he should be posting cards himself. I saw him post a couple of cards that were not of the quality he was claiming. And he keeps asking for and claiming cards after all of this.
He even posted a thread that he was sorry for how he acted and is still doing the same.

There are MANY generous members here and generosity should not be taken advantage of. Thats all.

I agree with you 100%!

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX

Agree here. Hate to pile on but the VAST majority of his posts are probably in threads for free items or contests.

Look I'm not judging but don't come in here and tell me what I'm happy to send you for free. I am more than generous in here and don't need it to turn into a thread of "tell us what we can all send you for free". If that's the case, I'll duck out and let y'all have fun.

Krom

Jun 13, 2010
Long Island
Agree here. Hate to pile on but the VAST majority of his posts are probably in threads for free items or contests.

Look I'm not judging but don't come in here and tell me what I'm happy to send you for free. I am more than generous in here and don't need it to turn into a thread of "tell us what we can all send you for free". If that's the case, I'll duck out and let y'all have fun.

Your not the one who need to duck out. I agree on the part about most of his posts. I bet more than 1/2 are posting cards he would like to claim or what people can send him.

I myself am not trying to pile on him either, just stating facts so members like him don't ruin it for everyone else - either posting cards or claiming them.

thelesquad

Dec 6, 2008

Don't let one kid force you to duck out. The thread, for the most part, has run pretty smoothly.

rum151man

Mar 9, 2010
Nor Cal
Guess we just gotta enforce the standards that are set in place. Shouldn't be an issue

More like people need to follow the standards we have already set & show a little respect for this thread & our members.......

On a side note I collect anything with ebay value

Members online

Latest posts