Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

UPDATE (69 boxes !!) 90s Box Break AIC / RStadlerASU22 - 8:17pm 9/23

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I kinda like it this way. It's like I'm opening the packs myself, or just 1 jumbo of Blue Jays players.
This is going to sound like a rant but... I suppose if you paid to just get a blind package at some point in the next 3 months from payment?

My point is a lot of us (IMO) paid to be a part of a really cool large '90s box break... I'm more interested in the experience and the extremely rare instance a rare Belle hits, more than getting a blind package at some point in the future with Belle cards.

Again, this is just me and it depends on everyone and their own wants but I find it hard to believe most people paid into this break to not be a part of the actual BREAK experience but to just get a blind package at some point in the future of their favorite player or team...

BenG76

May 15, 2013
Fancy Gap, VA
I kinda like it this way. It's like I'm opening the packs myself, or just 1 jumbo of Blue Jays players.

Yea other than the two nicer hits I got I dont have much of an idea of what I got. At least it should be cool to see what base and inserts I got once they arrive. #ThanksTopps LOL

Sent from my SCH-R760 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Will Style 13

Feb 9, 2012
York, PA
This is going to sound like a rant but... I suppose if you paid to just get a blind package at some point in the next 3 months from payment?

My point is a lot of us (IMO) paid to be a part of a really cool large '90s box break... I'm more interested in the experience and the extremely rare instance a rare Belle hits, more than getting a blind package at some point in the future with Belle cards.

Again, this is just me and it depends on everyone and their own wants but I find it hard to believe most people paid into this break to not be a part of the actual BREAK experience but to just get a blind package at some point in the future of their favorite player or team...

Don't get me wrong I watched the break as much as I could. Sure I wanted a Brady Anderson 1 of 1. I just have no clue what was pulled. It's like a box of chocolates. I do get your point though.

fordman

Feb 22, 2013
Ohio
Box of cards gets here when it gets here. Sorting that many cards, plus the sticking gloss and personal issues having to deal with, Im in no hurry!

Sent from my DROID4 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
newest update!!!

Everything is sorted and all players have been pulled, now I just need to pack it all up and ship.

Guys thanks for being patient with me on this one.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
newest update!!!

Everything is sorted and all players have been pulled, now I just need to pack it all up and ship.

Guys thanks for being patient with me on this one.

You're an ANIMAL!

Ready for a 100 box break?!

just kidding ;)

Thanks for the update!

I suggested a group megabreak of those late 80's and early 90's boxes and cases from that Craigslist ad someone posted last week, but Ryan wasn't too keen on it. Can't imagine why...

:)

- Rodrick

theacox

Jan 19, 2013
Good news! GOOD NEWS!

UqFYQrZ.jpg

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
all PACKED!!!!!! and going out Monday.

Will start printing labels tomorrow. Guys thank you very much for being patient with me on this.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
all PACKED!!!!!! and going out Monday.

Will start printing labels tomorrow. Guys thank you very much for being patient with me on this.
You're the man. Thanks for taking the opportunity :lol:

On a side note, what is your new limit for these types of breaks now that we've done pretty much the largest possible... 25 boxes?

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
You're the man. Thanks for taking the opportunity :lol:

On a side note, what is your new limit for these types of breaks now that we've done pretty much the largest possible... 25 boxes?

I dont know if there really needs to be a limit. If guys dont have a problem waiting for the sort and ship I dont have a problem doing another big break.

25 to 30 is a good number as that probably could be busted in 1 night.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I dont know if there really needs to be a limit. If guys dont have a problem waiting for the sort and ship I dont have a problem doing another big break.

25 to 30 is a good number as that probably could be busted in 1 night.
Yea, I was thinking like 20 boxes is probably a good number. It would be nice to do less boxes and be able to see more of the old school cards pulled, etc.

subject to change

Aug 7, 2008
Pittsburgh, PA
Thanks for all the hard work, Andrew. Can't wait to dig through the cards and see what holes I was able to fill. I had stopped collecting in 1998-99, so my base needs are pretty heavy.

I remember Ryan saying he didn't want to do another 90's break until next year, but I wonder what new products we could include in the next break. Between the two breaks there are a few products (98 Bowman/BC, Metal) that we've opened 5-6 boxes of. I know some products like Tek and UD Century Legends would probably be cost prohibitive, but I would love to see them in a future break. Maybe some cheaper stuff like UD MVP to take a shot at a Super Script?

Members online