Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Looking to start a FCB BASEBALL FORUM Fantasy Football League **FULL**

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
**For active FCB members (Senior Members Only)
**For serious Fantasy players (not serious like crazy hard-core, but serious like have fun all season!) who know what the NFL is...

Not sure if it's too early, but I 'd like to get a league organized of FCB Baseball members who also enjoy football, will pay attention to their team all season long, will not give up, and will post on FCB at least a few times a week as the season progresses. I mean, we all "know" each other, right?

It will be a Yahoo league, live Draft, 10-12 members, it does not need to be a "prize" league, but if all the members want to ante up, that could work.

I love Fantasy football, but I am tired of being in leagues with people who ignore their teams. I feel it ruins the league when you, or someone, goes up against a team with 2-3 people on Byes, or IR, or leave the better players on the bench. Also, last year we had PoseyBuster in the league, thus my rule for Senior Members only... You can only imagine what that was like.

IF you are interested, post in this thread and I will update the opening post. Hopefully this does not get moved to the Fantasy Football thread, because we all know no one looks there right now.

Currently:
[MENTION=2477]Gwynn545[/MENTION] **CONFIRMED** Matt
[MENTION=4428]MrMet[/MENTION] **CONFIRMED**
[MENTION=2196]Ashburn Alley[/MENTION] **CONFIRMED** Greg
[MENTION=2231]Nate Colbert 17[/MENTION] **CONFIRMED** Scott
[MENTION=2361]JEA2880[/MENTION] **CONFIRMED** John
[MENTION=3743]AmishDave[/MENTION] **CONFIRMED** Dave
[MENTION=2481]mredsox89[/MENTION] **CONFIRMED**
[MENTION=2367]gt2590[/MENTION] **CONFIRMED** Brian
[MENTION=2257]JEBJJA[/MENTION] **CONFIRMED**
[MENTION=1953]Musial Collector[/MENTION] **CONFIRMED** Chris
[MENTION=2612]Johnny G[/MENTION] **CONFIRMED** John
[MENTION=2122]robertwolf1[/MENTION] **CONFIRMED** Robert

I'll hold off on the non-seniors for now. No offense, please!! :oops:

Last edited:
Already signed up for 4 this year. All $100 leagues so wife's already gonna kill me Please move on to next non senior peasant for a chance at playing. Maybe next year. End Modified.

. I'm more than willing to participate but not a senior member. I am however, drama free, and never give up on any of my fantasy teams. I'm 4-12 in baseball this year and still spend money each week. No easy wins vs me..

Last edited:

hrbek14

Jan 27, 2013
Waconia, MN
I'm more than willing to participate but not a senior member. I am however, drama free, and never give up on any of my fantasy teams. I'm 4-12 in baseball this year and still spend money each week. No easy wins vs me..

Same. If you have room for any non-sr. members, I'd be in.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I'm in. Not being able to figure out how to access the league last year when the computer went down and trying to use an iPod killed my season :(

mmier118

Jan 29, 2010
I would be in but I also agree that a prize pool is needed. Also I would need to know which night the draft is as if it's a night that I have to work I would be out. Oh I just edited this as I realized I'm only a Junior Member, (how does that work 4 years and only a junior member) I'm more a substance over quantity type of poster. Oh well if you move to the junior members let me know.

Last edited:

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
I'd say PayPal.

I've done league where people send in cards and it's always a hassle. Plus, PayPal makes it easy to keep everything even and track who's paid and not paid.

I'd say $10 each with Prizes to the top 3...

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Id be in
Can I suggest doing on auction draft vs. a snake draft?
I have done both and an auction draft, IMO, is 10x more the fun and excitement.
Everyone has a shot at any player they want, and managing a cash pool adds excitement on draft night vs. pretty much knowing from pick to pick what will (or should happen).
As for prizes, I agree, prizes are a must. Paypal would probably be best. Keep it at a $30 max IMO, pay only top two (70/30 split), any more than that and we all might as well get a prize (a la little league, you are all winners :lol: )

Members online