Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Name a wrestler you've always hated.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Will Style 13

Feb 9, 2012
York, PA
I'm sitting here trying to think of a Hispanic wrestler from WCW and WWF/E that I've actually liked. I was never that big of an Eddie fan, or Rey. I can't really think of one that's ever blown me away.

I think that might have a lot to do with the state of the business in the USA though.

Not a fan of the Mexicools and their Juan Deeres?

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I'm sitting here trying to think of a Hispanic wrestler from WCW and WWF/E that I've actually liked. I was never that big of an Eddie fan, or Rey. I can't really think of one that's ever blown me away.

I think that might have a lot to do with the state of the business in the USA though.

You were a Savio Vega mark. Don't bull**** us !

Bob M

Dec 7, 2014
Surfside Beach SC
The one I always disliked as a kid was Mad Dog Vachon. He was hateful. I admired the lady wrestler they called "The Fabulous Moolah" - mainly at first because she was from my home state of South Carolina. She trained Mad Dog's sister, Vivian Vachon, who became a pretty good female wrestler. Moolah kept wrestling into the 1990s. She won the WWF Womens Championship belt when she was in her 70s, and had a famous feud with Cyndi Lauper in the 1980s.

Members online

Latest posts