Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

**********GOOD MORNING 1/3/19 *******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Thanks guys! Lots of visitors today, but more to come when we get to go home, which will hopefully be tomorrow

Sent from my SM-G950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Wow tomorrow? Seems like they shoo you out quicker and quicker lol
I think the most terrifying moment of my life was taking my firstborn from the hospital on his third day of life. After having nurses constantly around and reassuring us I suddenly thought, “wait a minute......you’re letting me just walk out of here with this tiny life unsupervised?”
It’s all cake from there! And boys are WAY easier!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Wow tomorrow? Seems like they shoo you out quicker and quicker lol
I think the most terrifying moment of my life was taking my firstborn from the hospital on his third day of life. After having nurses constantly around and reassuring us I suddenly thought, “wait a minute......you’re letting me just walk out of here with this tiny life unsupervised?”
It’s all cake from there! And boys are WAY easier!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

That’s no lie. That feeling is very surreal. I was 18 when my wife and I (girlfriend at the time) took our son home. There is no heftier weight than realizing that you’re the man now, better start taking care of ****.

Zac - you’ll be fine :)

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
My wife tells me that when she was born, her father had to pay the entire hospital bill of $650.00. Before they could take her home. This was in 1960.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
I wouldn't normally post in the MT so late but it's a special occasion. Congrats [MENTION=5359]clarkzac[/MENTION], hope you have a small chunk of time to enjoy the early going.

We had a few days in the hospital because my wife ended up with the C-section, bought us some extra time, I thought going home would be scarier than it was but I was ok, I just wasn't sure what to do when we got home. My daughter slept more during the day in the beginning so I always felt like I should be doing more, but you find that rythym fairly soon.

Members online