Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Museum collection canvas collection original Cal Ripken

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bkinsea

Nov 9, 2010
Tacoma WA
I hit a Cal Ripken Canvas Collection Original art card last night at my lcs pack war (2013 Topps Museum Collection). The number is 1/10. Does anyone know what the value of the card is worth. I do not have a scan of card but my lcs should be posting a pic on their websitehttp://www.nw-sportscards.com/ ( look for pack wars). I am curious on what the value of this card is worth.

bigalbert

Aug 7, 2008
The value of the card should be on either side of a 100$. Thats what they have been bringing on ebay.

Calripkenjrcollector

Dec 12, 2009
National City, California
The value of the card should be on either side of a 100$. Thats what they have been bringing on ebay.

This sounds about right. Although I have no plans on buying much of anything issued after 2010, I have not kept up with his new released cards prices. If Bigalbert and/or Tunahead already have their copies, I seriously doubt you can get more than 100$ for it. Best of luck to you....

Members online