Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*******MONDAY MORNING THREAD 12/17 *********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

u2me57

Mar 21, 2014
Hendersonville, Tn.
Good afternoon. Hope everyone is having a great day. So glad to be on vacation this week. Hope the Saints win tonight cause the Eagles need all the help they can get to make the playoffs. Go Eagles!!

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Dislike!

But did you see that, in your buddy's league, IF CAR can keep Kamara in check, the #1 seed is out?

No, I actually hadn’t been paying attention since I was devoting that to leagues I had a chance in, lol, but that would be awesome, cuz Vecchi (Vec’s team) is a friend, but Lucky Charms is a random that was brought in to fill the league

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
No, I actually hadn’t been paying attention since I was devoting that to leagues I had a chance in, lol, but that would be awesome, cuz Vecchi (Vec’s team) is a friend, but Lucky Charms is a random that was brought in to fill the league

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Not many times you win with 5 pts. total from your RBs.

Feel bad for "Toddlers". Had another big week, is 2 ND for year in points and in 9th place. Yikes!

Members online

Latest posts