Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JEBJJA

Aug 11, 2008
South Jersey- Near Philly
I'd like to claim the Appling Cut. Thank you. I will put something up tonight...

I have 2 separate cards to list. 1 I know meets the requirements, the other, I'm not positive about.

2009 SP Legendary Cuts Luke Appling cut auto 11/33
muskiesfan-albums-ft-fs-picture7044-scan0004.jpg

2012 Topps Mini Gold Alex Rodriguez 16/61

muskiesfan-albums-ft-fs-picture6197-rodriguez.jpg

There aren't any of the ARods that have sold recently to know the price. They are listed with $25 BINs, so I thought that it may fit the criteria then. I would think it's a $15 sv card, but if no one else agrees, I will take it down.

rookieaddict

Nov 13, 2008
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Too lazy to scan, but I still have this Castro Gypsy Queen auto up for grabs

ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1368397636.285859.jpg

Last edited:

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
FINALLY a new scanner!
Here is the 57 Hodges I have to offer and I will scan more tomorrow evening. This card has no creases or other problems.
DANNY

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Ill put one or two of these, from my Guerrieri collection, out. The Vizquel patch is still available as well.

scan0018_zpsc6092f0d.jpg

TGChrome.jpg

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

Still available.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Here are the scans of the 1956 Andy Carey PSA 7 (mk) card that I put up earlier when my scanner was not working.
DANNY

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
You're killing me muskiesfan!!! I'll never get to claim a Reds card with you around! j/k of course. Congrats on the nice additions.

:lol: I promise that I will not claim them all. I don't have a Bruce auto, so I couldn't pass that up. I'm a big Frazier fan as well. I figure I have a better chance getting Reds stuff than Adam Dunn stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online