Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

SINCE TODAY IS 1/1 SHOW OFF YOURS

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
Ill start

MTc8QmQ.jpg

nnXewmM.jpg

3eHvtPt.jpg

Last edited:

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Yes. I also have a few 2000 1/1s but they were on my old computer and I lost the pictures. Need to rescan them

Sent from my SM-G930V using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Love the early 1/1's. I have a couple posted above (1999 SP Signature Mel Ott Cut Auto, and the 2, 2000 Upper Deck Patch 1/1's.) Would love to see what other's you have!

mhcook

Feb 22, 2011
I'm an auto person, so my attention immediately goes straight to the 46 17 tag auto. I don't know what that is and don't remember seeing anything similar, but it is phenomenal. They are all great, but the MLB logo is so simple, yet so awesome, then those bat barrels are out of this world too. All great pieces. I wish McGwire had been included in some of the older amazing stuff like this.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
The tags are from a Rawlings jersey tag. 46 was the length, 17 was the jersey number. These tags also included the year and jersey set # (players usually given 2-3 jerseys a year).

Would be similar to this tag (worn his rookie season, he later added on additional length to keep it tucked in).

27333_01_lg.jpg

I'm an auto person, so my attention immediately goes straight to the 46 17 tag auto. I don't know what that is and don't remember seeing anything similar, but it is phenomenal. They are all great, but the MLB logo is so simple, yet so awesome, then those bat barrels are out of this world too. All great pieces. I wish McGwire had been included in some of the older amazing stuff like this.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online