Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Upper Echelon - Free to a good home, but you must pay it forward - Read Post #1 FIRST

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

joeya2001

Oct 4, 2012
Re: Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Hey i only go in this site from the app, do i qualify to join this thread?

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Freedom Card Board mobile app

WNP22

Aug 17, 2009
Memphis
Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Hey i only go in this site from the app, do i qualify to join this thread?

Read the first post. You need either 500 posts or two years of membership. Sorry.

joeya2001

Oct 4, 2012
Re: Upper Echelon --- Free To A Good Home --- Read Post 1 Before You Participate

Read the first post. You need either 500 posts or two years of membership. Sorry.

Yea, I dont know if I have the 500 post yet, which is why I asked. Im well aware of the rules. Thanks for the suggestion though!

gmarutiak

Jul 23, 2010
Baltimore, MD

Yea, I dont know if I have the 500 post yet, which is why I asked. Im well aware of the rules. Thanks for the suggestion though!

Just checked for you, and you are currently at 190 posts.

WNP22

Aug 17, 2009
Memphis

Sorry, didn't mean to come across like an ass then. If you click on the avatar of a user in the mobile app, it will take you to a profile page that will show you the post count, allow you to PM, etc. At least that's the way it is on the iPhone version. Again, my apologies, didn't realize that's what you were asking.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
I offer up a 2002 Topps Heritage Ray Boone certified autograph.
DANNY
2002RayBoone_zpsa8adb3dd.jpeg

WNP22

Aug 17, 2009
Memphis

Have this to offer. Just pulled today. Last few sales have been right at $15. Earlier sales in the $20s. So I think this should be alright.

2013 Heritage Ryan Howard Black Refractor /64 (Right side of card just looks weird from the lamp above it)
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1363821384.359046.jpg

Logan2500

May 21, 2012
PA

Have this to offer. Just pulled today. Last few sales have been right at $15. Earlier sales in the $20s. So I think this should be alright.

2013 Heritage Ryan Howard Black Refractor /64 (Right side of card just looks weird from the lamp above it)
View attachment 14841

If I can come up with 5 more posts I would like to claim this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online