Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* Monday Morning Thread ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Enfuego79

Jan 21, 2013
Deltona, FL
Evening folks, feels damn good to be home throwing beer back, watching Cutthroat Kitchen waiting for my queen to come home

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Howdy good people. [MENTION=1974]IndyManning18[/MENTION], you have a seriously terrible buyer. I'm interested to see how it all settles.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Came oh so close to picking up a blaster of ginter, but I was able to hold off. Gonna see what my budget is like Thursday after the trip to the cities

A_Pharis

This freaking guy, man. I've been very cordial in my replies to him. I have reported him to Ebay. All this over $19.99. His side is either give me a refund for cards he can't/won't return, send a couple more Kobe jersey cards which I legitimately don't have and he won't leave me negative feedback. Cool.
---------------------------------------------
Dear indymann57,

Hi I haven't been able to get a hold of the post office today but Friday and Saturday I tried I don't kno wat to do I got these as gifts if u have to other Kobe relics or something idk or can you refund me the post office just doesn't take this serious it very unfair I really upset can you please get back to me asap
Dear indymann57,

I went on Friday and Saturday they couldn't do anything so there nothing else I can do like I said they took the package for the investigation and told me they were done the investigation was over and they didn't have the items I gave so what do I do kno I need to get something else but I can't till the refund is issued I tried to fix it before bothering u with it but it's all screwed up I don't wanna have to call the bank and open disputes can we resolve this please thanks rob
Dear indymann57,

I told them the mailman damaged my items I brought them to the post office in warrington
I didn't get the package right away I was in the hospital I have nerve damage I'm disabled by the time the post office didn't do anything I didn't wait 8 days on purpose I tried to get them to take responsibility I'm being nice about this Idk why u be mad at me if I had them I send them right back I didn't crushnandnfold the item if it doesn't say do not fold it's not there fault that was my answer I tried to save u time
Dear indymann57,

I don't wanna leave bad feedback what do u want me to do I'll leave 100% feedback very good but I would like a refund and then I'll leave your feed back and keep the problem under wrap.
Dear indymann57,

If u can let me know. I don't wanna leave feedback on how I feel right now cause I don't like leaving bad feed but I tried to get this resolved with the post office and idk how u wanna handle this

Yeah, this is feedback blackmail. eBay will rule with you 100% with these messages.
Just report him as many times as you feel you need to.

Hawk8

Jul 13, 2013
Louisiana
Nice to be home at a reasonable hour? Enjoying the new gig?

I know I don't miss those 70ish hour weeks...

Liking it so far. Nice being home at a decent hour, but its early bed times also. Been working 3AM-3PM while I have been training. I am hourly while I am training so I don't mind the overtime, but once I get my own route I will be independent so then I will want to work as few hours as possible that still allows to get the job done. Thanks for asking!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
went to G/S's football practices ,had a storm and the older group left = 7/8 year olds stayed . Glad i'm not coaching this year

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
**** this guy. My last message to him. I'm done.
----------------------------------------------------------
I've been in contact with you through multiple messages. That's not ignoring you. You expect me to give you more Kobe jersey cards that I don't have or refund you the $19.99 for the cards that you can't prove to me in any way were damaged because you "gave them" to the post office to have them deal with it. You chose to do that, not me. I would be more than happy to give you a refund upon return of the cards. Your story, to me, is unbelievable. I haven't believed a word of it from the start. I have reported you as a buyer to Ebay because I feel you are trying to scam me out of the $19.99 and get the Kobe cards that I believe are damage-free for nothing. Leave whatever feedback you wish. I did not screw you over in this situation. As far as I'm concerned, my conscience is clear.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
**** this guy. My last message to him. I'm done.
----------------------------------------------------------
I've been in contact with you through multiple messages. That's not ignoring you. You expect me to give you more Kobe jersey cards that I don't have or refund you the $19.99 for the cards that you can't prove to me in any way were damaged because you "gave them" to the post office to have them deal with it. You chose to do that, not me. I would be more than happy to give you a refund upon return of the cards. Your story, to me, is unbelievable. I haven't believed a word of it from the start. I have reported you as a buyer to Ebay because I feel you are trying to scam me out of the $19.99 and get the Kobe cards that I believe are damage-free for nothing. Leave whatever feedback you wish. I did not screw you over in this situation. As far as I'm concerned, my conscience is clear.

+1, I think that was handled well. Hopefully they will side with you.

btw, I need to ebay a bunch of things in the coming months and now am scared. :shock:

Members online

Latest posts