Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2013 Topps Heritage Presales?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hofmichael

Sep 19, 2008
Albany,NY
I thought 2012 was actually a decent product. Topps killed it way before last year. 2009, 2010, 2011...all sad products. It is now fact that heritage releases will hit the
50 dollar bin a month or so after the release. The golden days of 2001 are over. There is still enough of the good stuff out there to collect to keep a heritage collector
happy. Remember the days when everyone would buy a case and there would be a huge trading frenzy? I guess got sick of pulling one autograph from a case of some guy
who played 2 days in the majors and 11 common game used cards...that will kind of kill it, even for us stupid set builders.

Kevin

I agree. I am actually surprised us set builders fell for it as long as we did. Take out the useless game used, make the autos 3-4 per case and I would probably buy cases again.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Freedom Card Board mobile app

heartyourlife

Jul 29, 2010
Iowa City, IA
I agree. I am actually surprised us set builders fell for it as long as we did. Take out the useless game used, make the autos 3-4 per case and I would probably buy cases again.

Sent from my VS840 4G using Freedom Card Board mobile app

The sell sheet says autos will be packed at 2x the rate...which could mean 1 becomes 2 per case or 2 could become 4...I like the odds better...

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
[MENTION=2710]markakis8[/MENTION] - I am 95% sure I am done. I will keep doing the older sets but I think that's it. The sell sheet this year just killed it for me.

CollectinTex

Jan 15, 2013
Texas
I like the fact that they've upped the autos in 2013. Still think a lot of patches/relics get wasted on other products and they would be better in Heritage. I will be looking to pick up all the Astros (Colt .45s) SPs in this year's set.

Mick65

May 20, 2012
The part that is hard for me to stay away is that I like the next few years as far as design goes. They remind me when I was collecting in the late seventies, these were the cards I was buying...

schmidtfan20

Aug 24, 2008
2X the auto means there will be 2-3 autographs per case. Still a joke compared to everything else topps puts out, plus the checklist is a joke. I look for topps to release some
real one autos with stickers to complete kill the product this year.

Kevin

Members online

Latest posts