Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

TTM & IP Success/Failure Thread for April - June 2014

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

21ccl

Aug 26, 2012
Pitchers:
Montas, Recchia, Jaye
Hitters:
Hawkins, Anderson, Basto, Coats

DANNY
Two more questions, what pen do you use to get your baseballs signed and 2, who is worth getting a baseball signed?

Basto is no longer there, same is true for recchia

Last edited:

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Two more questions, what pen do you use to get your baseballs signed and 2, who is worth getting a baseball signed?

Basto is no longer there, same is true for recchia

A blue Bic seems to work well. Cheap & efficient.
DANNY

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
And is there any of the players named OMLB ball worthy? Also light blue or dark blue bic?
Hawkins is a basher, so he might be. Go with dark blue, as all will gradually fade. See if someone will give you a BP ball, because some of the nice ones are good Carolina League balls to get signed. The BP balls are usually game used balls that the ump has tossed out during the game anyway.
DANNY

21ccl

Aug 26, 2012
Hawkins is a basher, so he might be. Go with dark blue, as all will gradually fade. See if someone will give you a BP ball, because some of the nice ones are good Carolina League balls to get signed. The BP balls are usually game used balls that the ump has tossed out during the game anyway.
DANNY
Thanks for the help. I'm going to walmart to buy everything. Also is the color of the pen the color of the ink? Exp: light blue pen =light auto?

Tywill555

Jan 2, 2013
ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1402430770.485824.jpg
Got Logan vick 2/2 in about 10 days
Address is:
Carolina Mudcats
1501 NC Highway 39
PO Drawer 1218
Zebulon, NC 27597

Ashburn Alley

Aug 10, 2008
Philadelphia, PA
Buck Showalter in 8 days on a 2013 Topps Heritage. This is my 1st active MLB return since I started TTM this year.

Showalter_zps9697b2e8.jpg

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Do you think these pen's will work?

I believe they will do. Use the ones you're going to take with you on a piece of paper first, to get the ink flowing and to make sure it has no leakage problems. If you have an old ball around the house, try it on that to be sure it is to your liking.
DANNY

Members online

Latest posts