Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Night Crew *October 2018* POSTSEASON CONTEST EDITION

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Yeah, it's a nice piece and entertaining to watch. But the flip side is this.

People. Really. Do. Believe. Alex. Fcking. Jones.

People like Youtube commenter "Patriot 1776", who is probably a real American citizen and not a Russian bot. These things keep me up at night and make me cry.

I loled pretty hard when he was babbling and then it cuts to Elon examining a sword. :lol:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Yeah, it's a nice piece and entertaining to watch. But the flip side is this.

People. Really. Do. Believe. Alex. Fcking. Jones.

People like Youtube commenter "Patriot 1776", who is probably a real American citizen and not a Russian bot. These things keep me up at night and make me cry.

This is my favorite Jones moment... from :50 to 1:02. :lol:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_ePLkAm8i2s

When people say I'm the strangest thing they met I sometimes send that clip! ;)

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
I dunno man. I dunno. Alex Freaking Jones. There's no way you're anywhere close to as strange as that sht show. Beard or no beard! For a significant part of this country, this guy is a serious, legit voice who should be listened to. It blows me away. And it really does keep me up at night. Damnit.

But on the bright side, I found an early 2000's Fleer insert up for auction on the bay. It's one of those retail inserts that isn't an extremely low print run, but because of the manner of distribution, it's rare as hen's teeth. So I put in my bid and I wait. Stuff like this gets me fired up more than modern 1/1 laundry tag bullsht cards. This card will be mine...

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
I dunno man. I dunno. Alex Freaking Jones. There's no way you're anywhere close to as strange as that sht show. Beard or no beard! For a significant part of this country, this guy is a serious, legit voice who should be listened to. It blows me away. And it really does keep me up at night. Damnit.

But on the bright side, I found an early 2000's Fleer insert up for auction on the bay. It's one of those retail inserts that isn't an extremely low print run, but because of the manner of distribution, it's rare as hen's teeth. So I put in my bid and I wait. Stuff like this gets me fired up more than modern 1/1 laundry tag bullsht cards. This card will be mine...

Big beards? Don't give Alex any ideas! :lol: I somehow doubt he could grow a big one though, maybe he needs to take some "beard pills" kind of like the "brain function pills" he sells. :rolleyes: That dudes commercials are epic... selling bulletproof vests and sht.
What keeps me up at night is these stupid correspondence chess games, and now its worse because I actually have a theoretical shot at making the finals for 1 time in my life. I have been too chickensht to check my inbox in 5 days, finally cracking under the pressure.

Congrats on the card. if a new Alomar fan doesn't roll in and take it, that is. . . . . :twisted:

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
Correspondence chess...that is hard core. Good luck, I hope you can get to the finals and win that thing. Get yo self some brain pills from Alex and you will be golden.

Big beards? Don't give Alex any ideas! :lol: I somehow doubt he could grow a big one though, maybe he needs to take some "beard pills" kind of like the "brain function pills" he sells. :rolleyes: That dudes commercials are epic... selling bulletproof vests and sht.
What keeps me up at night is these stupid correspondence chess games, and now its worse because I actually have a theoretical shot at making the finals for 1 time in my life. I have been too chickensht to check my inbox in 5 days, finally cracking under the pressure.

Congrats on the card. if a new Alomar fan doesn't roll in and take it, that is. . . . . :twisted:

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
Yanks backed into a corner, must rally against HOF and CY YOUNG winner Richie Rick Porclain. He is mowing them down with immaculate precision.

death2redemptions

Feb 4, 2016
The Carolina on the Southern side
Sounds like you were drinking Arrowhead, from the North Pole.

Any relation to inaugural member of the Seattle Mariners, Dick Pole? Played for the Beavers

Yanks backed into a corner, must rally against HOF and CY YOUNG winner Richie Rick Porclain. He is mowing them down with immaculate precision.

He's going to implode....then he'll understand the pain of taco bell imploding within the ****.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
At 6'5'' 205lbs that's more of a Taco Del Mar physique than a Taco Beller. :p

Porcello's compassion was really on display last inning. He gave the injured player a double so he could feel positive going into the offseason.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
NYY fans give Giancarlo a fitting sendoff.

I guess a few more guys got eliminated from D2R's tournament tonight, how many left in?

Latest posts