Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official Barry Bonds Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

weight333

May 28, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
I figured I would start the New Year with something a bit newer. Not sure if this is the only full set in existence, but I can honestly tell you it took a lot of time and dedication to chase all of these down since they are serial numbered to 25 (all 29 of them). Hope everybody enjoys!!

Very impressive! I've never see another set and can attest to the difficulty of it as I only have 1! haha. In fact, I probably have about 75% of the regular HRH set so far. I'm thankful he didn't make it into Topps Moments and Milestones!

weight333

May 28, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Hey Bonds collectors, new here and getting back into collecting. I've been collecting Bonds off and on since 96, and I build Topps base sets. I enjoy meeting other Bonds collectors and seeing all your stuff. I'll try to get up and running soon with scans and some video of my collection.

Welcome aboard! It's always nice to network with other Bonds collectors. I look forward to your future posts and video!

weight333

May 28, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Here's a few random cards...

04 Donruss Production Line Black /35

06 Allen & Ginter (Ripped) /99

And one of my favorites...03 Topps Tribute Contemporary Gold /25

snakebit95

Nov 20, 2010
Montgomery, AL
Nice!! The ripped cards sell really well for some reason; even with the relatively high print run by today's standards. There must be a lot of set builders chasing them.

weight333

May 28, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Nice!! The ripped cards sell really well for some reason; even with the relatively high print run by today's standards. There must be a lot of set builders chasing them.

Thanks Wayne. Yea, they don't come up too often. There's plenty of Topps set collectors out there and they really love A&G! I see the 07 is on ebay unripped for 275 obo! I'll shoot you back an e-mail in the next few days. Gotta dig through a few boxes...

stricklcp

Jun 15, 2013
ATL
Wanted to share this card I've had for a long time. Had it signed by Barry in the visiting clubhouse when I batboy'd for the Carolina Mudcats, at the time a AA affiliate of the Pirates, in 1992. The Pirates did an exhibition as they headed down to Atlanta. I got to work that game. ImageUploadedByFreedom Card Board1389817710.195312.jpg

weight333

May 28, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
77182_10202229051380773_505199753_n.jpg

mistral38

Feb 1, 2014
New to this site though long time Bonds collector, I recognize a couple ID's (Wayne has added to my collection a few times)

mistral38

Feb 1, 2014
Weight just briefly scanned your you tube video of the 800 card Bonds auction......I picked up about 20 from the seller and yes it was refreshing to see the upward pricing ...that is until checkout as a buyer LOL. The collections Preferred Prized I knew would get a bit crazy but a few did shock even me

weight333

May 28, 2013
Milwaukee, WI
Weight just briefly scanned your you tube video of the 800 card Bonds auction......I picked up about 20 from the seller and yes it was refreshing to see the upward pricing ...that is until checkout as a buyer LOL. The collections Preferred Prized I knew would get a bit crazy but a few did shock even me

Welcome aboard mistral38! Your ID rings a bell. I know Wayne and I were both after that 98 PC Mirror Red. I was also eyeing up the Peter Maxx auto but came up short. I look forward to your future posts and hopefully some scans of your collection!

mistral38

Feb 1, 2014
Not much in the way of scans.....though I should do more. I have been bouncing around ebay since 2000 and a Bonds guy since 92 though I did take a breather on Bonds for a couple years 2001-2003 when pricing was a bit overboard. I will be looking for a new spot for an organize...it won't be Beckett again as they lost my whole database when they upgraded their system a few years back.

Members online