Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********TUESDAY MORNING THREAD 3/26******

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Looks like I'll add to the Medical woes on here.

Cardio testing not going well, might have to go in for more testing. Double ugh.

Getting old sux...

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
Looks like I'll add to the Medical woes on here.

Cardio testing not going well, might have to go in for more testing. Double ugh.

Getting old sux...

Looks like I cameback at the right time if we’re talking medical issues, lol. I go tomorrow for an ultrasound to see if the blood clot that I got in my right leg in 2012 is still there at all. Hoping to get off my blood thinner. I was able to stop taking my blood pressure med 3 weeks ago. Lost 80 pounds since the end of October.

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
Looks like I cameback at the right time if we’re talking medical issues, lol. I go tomorrow for an ultrasound to see if the blood clot that I got in my right leg in 2012 is still there at all. Hoping to get off my blood thinner. I was able to stop taking my blood pressure med 3 weeks ago. Lost 80 pounds since the end of October.

Congrats on the weight loss.

joey12508

Aug 7, 2008
Winterfell
since we are on medical, chiropractor tomorrow, neurologist thursday picking up my handicap permit probaly friday.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Man, you guys sure know how to make me feel better. I'm just trying to get over a head cold. Compared to all of you, this is nothing :lol:

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Okay, so I'll play along. I've had degenerative disc disease for many years now along with some other issues and it's slowly gotten worse in the last couple of years. So I went to see two very nice ladies who are Disability Advocates and they opened a case for me.
So now goes my long journey of trying to obtain disability...Fun, Fun, Fun!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

finestkind

Aug 17, 2008
Massachusetts
I hope it works out for you. I got approved for disability in Nov 2018. I used a lawyer. If I didn't get approved, he didn't get paid. Now I have to go see the veterans administration to see what other benefits I qualify for. What helped my case, was I got a letter from my doctors what my medical issues are.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
Thanks, I certainly hope it does too. These Disability Advocates don't make a dime unless I get approved either but they wouldn't take the case unless they felt I have a good chance of getting approved.
And yes being in the very first week of the process there are many doctors, procedures, chiropractors, medical releases, surgical history, ect that are currently in the early stages of being obtained.
One of the worst parts is the $1,220 per month gross that is the maximum allowed during this process.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Freedom Card Board mobile app