Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

########FRIDAY 5-11 MORNING THREAD########

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
Morning all

That was fun

attachment.php

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Morning all!

Finally starting to shake this awful virus, been almost two weeks.

Plus, I can't really enjoy another pristine weather day out there...

Juan Gris

May 23, 2013
Columbus, OH
Morning! Had an interesting dream last night where I was at a Reds game being played in a stadium that doesn't exist and the team was made up of current and long retired players. I had caught 4 HR balls... until I woke up.

michaelstepper

Jan 15, 2010
southeast Alaska
Morning! Had an interesting dream last night where I was at a Reds game being played in a stadium that doesn't exist and the team was made up of current and long retired players. I had caught 4 HR balls... until I woke up.

sounds like an amazing game!

lonesome.. I'll take Boston for 1000 please

last day of not at home vacation today, so far off to a slow start.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
Afternoon all. It's been a great week, after 13 years or so all my student loans are finally paid off. I think it's time I start setting aside a little bit to get one of my holy grail cards, the 39 play ball Ted Williams. Looking to have it by this time next year, if I wasn't expecting a kid I'd say by the end of summer, but I'm told priorities are important.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
[MENTION=1720]cgilmo[/MENTION] [MENTION=1810]phillyfan0417[/MENTION]

Is it OK if I write Hector Neris is AIDS! if I don't put it in the thread title?

Members online