Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Booklet Cards...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
I cannot argue that. I also cannot argue that Crowder's actual sign that states: MALE PRIVILEGE IS A MYTH cannot be argued either! ;)

I mean, it might exist.

I know in every company I've ever worked at there has been like 90% white males at C-Level. That's an anecdote and not data though.

I don't really study these things.

Randy Shields

Aug 20, 2008
OH-IO
I mean, it might exist.

I know in every company I've ever worked at there has been like 90% white males at C-Level. That's an anecdote and not data though.

I don't really study these things.

I've done mostly factory work for the majority of my life and with unions there was no inequality that I ever personally saw. I'm sure there is some existence of it but in this day and age hopefully that's mostly changed and all but gone. But Idk.

What I do know is that I hate booklets but I love women!!

AnthonyCorona

Oct 6, 2014
Modesto, CA

8b196e001a8ab866674a90d980ec0f3b.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
There are very few that actually look good to me an I rarely buy them. Also it's difficult for me to find a way good to store/ display them.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
There are very few that actually look good to me an I rarely buy them. Also it's difficult for me to find a way good to store/ display them.

I can understand having that position on the aesthetics but I think that personally holds true for all cards. At one point in time I had all of mine displayed with other cards, only did so once the UV magnetic cases were available, and they always gathered more attention than the others among collectors and causal baseball fans. The ones that I have are the only booklets in my PC but I would consider adding more if it was a players I was looking to add and if the design was appealing to me. Once I got the cases for them all, they were easy to display with a standard, clear card stand.

WCTYSON

Nov 3, 2014
These are pretty cards. However being a booklet didn't really help them any. (I also do not like die cut mem windows)

Thanks. I think it helped get large images of the subjects and large pieces of the memorabilia together. I usually would agree about the die cutting for the windows too, but with these cutouts they commemorate specific seasons of the subject's career.

banjar

Mar 22, 2015
Lafayette, Colorado
I agree with the OP. Booklet cards are not for me and I don't own any. Just don't dig 'em. Maybe I'll get one eventually just to have an example for the collection, a nice novelty in the history of the hobby, but that's about it.

bstanwood

Sep 24, 2016
Mystic, CT
There are nice looking booklet cards but if booklet cards didn't exist I'd be just as happy as I am now, they are annoying to store and I feel like I don't look at them as much because I think I might damage them. Just make a dual sided card if you need to or something else creative.

JVHaste

Jun 22, 2015
Vancouver WA
My favorite booklet cards are the 3 piece 1/1s from Topps that are placed in the wrong order. . . . considering its a 1/1 you only have a single shot at fcking it up so its important to bring your A game. :)

mhcook

Feb 22, 2011
I loved them when they originally came out, but as time has gone on and they have abused them, I've grown to hate them. The only time it is acceptable to me is when there is so much content that it could not possibility have gone on one card, like the All-Star patch cards that Topps somehow put them all in the wrong order or multi auto cards

Sent from my SM-N950U using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online

Latest posts