Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

********SATURDAY MORNING THREAD 12/21 ********

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dano7

Aug 7, 2008
Roanoke, VA
Good morning.....wife caught the stomach bug from daughter and grand kids. I'm the only one who hasn't had it........so far!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Good morning.....wife caught the stomach bug from daughter and grand kids. I'm the only one who hasn't had it........so far!

glass 1/2 water - shot of whiskey / spoon of lemon juice / spoon cinnimon / HEAT to HOT ----drink warm

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Bonjour de Paris!

PYIWKxv.jpg

On vacation here til the 29th.

MrMet

Apr 6, 2010
The Poconos
Bonjour de Paris!

PYIWKxv.jpg

On vacation here til the 29th.

Did you know there’s an apartment in the Eiffel Tower, Gustav Eiffel used it to entertain guests, including Thomas Edison...also, the arches are purely decorative, not functional, just to give the illusion of stability so people wouldn’t be scared to go in it...

Anyway...

Morning all! Taking the kid to taekwondo and then later going to my parents for the first holiday celebration of the season!

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

linuxabuser

Jan 16, 2011
Thanks all! Neat facts Mr Met. There are multiple buildings inside the tower, which blew me away.

Spent 4 and a half hours at The Louvre this morning. Not enough time to even see 1/3 of things. We’ll go back again in a few days.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
Evening all!

GL to the incredibly generous
[MENTION=3744]cjedmonton[/MENTION]

as he and I go head-to-head in the FCB FFL Finals...

Members online