Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sjrmn91

Apr 29, 2009
Minnesota
Good morning Men! At the hospital with my Dad as he undergoes a heart procedure. They are trying to correct his atrial fibrillation. 5 hour procedure with a 60% success rate. Oh, he is 71.

Good luck sir!

Stopping in quick before work. Today is my 13 hour day so I won't be around. Happy Wednesday!

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

Paul- I hope your daughter feels better soon.

Keith- Thoughts and prayers to you and your family.

Pete- Congrats!

Alex(s)- Wish you would have hit a Sabo. ;-)

I'm a little tired. Clocked out at 1:15a. I was originally supposed to be in at 10 this morning, but my manager said that was a mistake. So I go in at noon instead.

I got my 90 day review yesterday (a couple of weeks late :lol:). It was great, so that's always a plus.

On top of that, one of the ETLs (upper management) printed out the questions I'll be asked when I interview for TL. She was very apologetic for taking so long to get with me and that things got pushed back further than originally planned. No big deal. It gets a little stressful for retail in the 4th quarter. There are 3 different interview packets; A, B, and C. She asked me a couple of questions from each, just to give me an idea of what types of questions I will be asked. She told me to jot down some answers so that we can go over them in the next week or so. I'm figuring that I won't start the interview process until after the 1st of the year, but that's fine. The promotion wouldn't take affect until some time in February any way.

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Morning guys! Have my mini vacation right now after working 8 very long days in a row. I'll take the overtime, but its nice to sleep in until 9am. Thats for sure

Sent from my SCH-M828C using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
also, do you guys ever put in a bunch of best offers not expecting any to be hit and then all of the sudden all of them get hit. I'm happy with the prices obviously, but putting a little strain on the wallet lol.

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
also, do you guys ever put in a bunch of best offers not expecting any to be hit and then all of the sudden all of them get hit. I'm happy with the prices obviously, but putting a little strain on the wallet lol.

OOPS. had it happen to me once, I try to limit myself to no mre that 3 at a time.....

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
OOPS. had it happen to me once, I try to limit myself to no mre that 3 at a time.....

Thats something I'll gave to do. I just keep forgetting that the offer stands for 2 or 3 days before it goes away. it'll be fine. I guess when I take my girl out to dinner tonight I'll grab a salad lol

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents! Happy MTSS Eve :) I will be opening this morning so I can get all scanned up and ready to post tomorrow morning. I have a doctors appointment to start the day with tomorrow then head directly onto work. Looking forward to seeing Christmas start with the MT :)

Keith - I hope the surgery goes as well as it possibly can with your dad. Thoughts sent your way bud!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning guys. Its snowing here :( I was really enjoying no snow

Sent from my DROID X2 using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

lonesomeagle1

Aug 7, 2008
Northwest NJ
lonesomeagle1-albums-pete-s-coffee-3-picture9589-mtsssanta-girls.jpg

Santa's helpers?

wolfmanalfredo

Aug 7, 2008
Minnesota
Just a heads up to anyone interested. Andrew is doing another draft case team break in the box break forum. Still 5 spots left if you want to keep the momentum going from richard's break

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts