Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

one more ebay seller to avoid.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

isotopes4

Feb 27, 2009
I filed an item not received claim, and ebay sided with me, as he couldnt provide tracking info. I'll let the letter he sent after ebay sided with my claim do the talking:

Dear neighborhoodcardshop,

Dear Dick,

Enjoy your free card! Buyers like you are why I am quitting eBay. Have a nice day.

- witchy171

Talk about a whiny childish seller. it was a 99 cent item. Had he refunded me when i asked, i would have gladly taken the refund and moved on. Now, hes got himself a negative feedback, and a he's been reported to ebay.

Last edited:

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Seems he sees in your history this has happened before to you and thinks you are up to no good.

cmnkb8

Nov 17, 2009
The Armpit of America: NEW JERSEY!
Seems he sees in your history this has happened before to you and thinks you are up to no good.

I don't see anything in the OP's fb to indicate any shady behavior, nor is there any way a seller can access a buyer's dispute record. Is there some secret trick you're using to see the OP's history, or did you just assume that?

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
I don't see anything in the OP's fb to indicate any shady behavior, nor is there any way a seller can access a buyer's dispute record. Is there some secret trick you're using to see the OP's history, or did you just assume that?

No I see he left the same feedback a month ago when tracking wasnt provided. The seller probably sees this and thinks something is up. And I never said shady, you did. I said he sees the same thing happened a few months back. In feedback left for others.

cmnkb8

Nov 17, 2009
The Armpit of America: NEW JERSEY!
No I see he left the same feedback a month ago when tracking wasnt provided. The seller probably sees this and thinks something is up. And I never said shady, you did. I said he sees the same thing happened a few months back. In feedback left for others.

Ah, I didn't see that. Still seems a bit of an overreaction on the seller's part over 99 cents.

isotopes4

Feb 27, 2009
well so is the Neg then, eh?

The item never arrived. I can't say he never shipped it, he may have. But it was never delivered. Personally I'd rather have the card that .99 cents. I left a negative because I had to file a claim to get a refund. I sent him a message stating that I never got the card. His reply was along the lines of "I'll refund the 99 cents but not the shipping because my time is valuable". It he would have simply given a refund I would have just chalked it up tu the USPS losing the card and moved on

RiceLynnEvans75

Feb 9, 2010
NOVA
The item never arrived. I can't say he never shipped it, he may have. But it was never delivered. Personally I'd rather have the card that .99 cents. I left a negative because I had to file a claim to get a refund. I sent him a message stating that I never got the card. His reply was along the lines of "I'll refund the 99 cents but not the shipping because my time is valuable". It he would have simply given a refund I would have just chalked it up tu the USPS losing the card and moved on

Then you probably shouldn't have stated "Seller never shipped" in the feedback. That's a statement that can neither be proven or dis-proven. Simply stating item never arrived would have been more accurate.

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois

Then you probably shouldn't have stated "Seller never shipped" in the feedback. That's a statement that can neither be proven or dis-proven. Simply stating item never arrived would have been more accurate.
51p6ARxOSoL._SY300_.jpg

Members online