Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

============ The Morning Thread ============

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
That's awesome Zac. Congrats to you and hats off to her baking you a twins cake!

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
That's awesome Zac. Congrats to you and hats off to her baking you a twins cake!

I think I made her a Twins fan :lol: We took her to her first game 2 years ago and she really enjoyed it. I think Mauer had a part of that lol. One thing that I thought was funny though, was last year she couldn't miss work when we went, but I brought her back a couple of Twins shirts. Her nickname on the college track team is "Killer" since she is probably the nicest girl on the team, well there was a store with a clearance Twins shirt. It was one of the jersey shirts, but instead of saying Twins on the front, it said "Killer" for Killebrew in the Twins font, and for the name on the back it also said "Killer" It's one of her favorite shirts now

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Sorry for clogging the thread with a bunch of worthless posts today, but I actually have some free time :lol: Here's what came in Monday. Finally got it scanned and uploaded
2013ToppsHeritageRealOneRedInkAutograph_zpsa3dbab88.jpg

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
I gotta be honest Zac, its troubles me that she spelled your name wrong on the cake. It's going to be even MORE disheartening if you've been spelling your own name wrong on here...(username)

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Latest posts