Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Box O' Goodies - Who Wants to Participate?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
  • That catdaddy guy is a piece of work. That is nowhere on my timeline and you know it. I'm reporting that profile to Facebook as an impostor account. I'm not responding in the thread. As far as the mob mentality of FCB goes I've been tried convicted tarred feathered electrocuted and drawn and quartered. Anything I post there will just be pointless. I've tried calling Gilmore at the FCB store but I just get an answering machine.

• 4:00pm

Michael UsetedI've also tried calling bill Menard at the number he called me from, but its just a message that this number doesn't take inbound calls so I was unable to talk to him.

Couple things here
1) he's correct... The line I called him from does not take incoming calls. It a private outbound line only.
2) the Facebook page that was posted by Adam that goes to the page without the second s in his name is definitely his real page and the guy we are dealing with. The house in his pictures is the same one he had the cards sent too... It's a picture match to google maps street view.

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
I finally blocked the spoof account. Had my fun, but started feeling dumber just talking to it.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

isotopes4

Feb 27, 2009
Hi all,

First off, I'd like to say that Im the real Isotopes4.

Secondly, I'd like to apologize to Bill Menard, and the other participants. I realize that I have had the box for way to long, and it IS being shipped out on Monday. I will be providing the DC# to Tamer, Adam, and CG. There was and is no intent or desire to keep or sell the contents of the box. I just got in a little over my head. Im not offering an excuse, but i would like to explain. I moved rather suddenly for work. I have been extremely busy and the box just fell lower and lower on my list of things to do. Im not here to defend my actions. Only to apologize to those affected. As i told Bill Menard over the phone, I have put a lot of nice cards in the box for the next go round. Hopefully the next participants will find some goodies they can use.

I'd also like to take this chance to flat out deny that anything catdaddy posted came from me. The Facebook profile is an impostor account, and has been reported as such. I have talked with Chris Gilmore about this as well. Im not sure whats going on with it, but it is definitely not me. I will keep Tamer, CG, and Adam Pharis informed of the results of my complaint to Facebook.

Catdaddy, id like to apologize to you as well, as my remarks came across as accusatory. I wasnt aware of the phony FB account, and the screen shots looked like text messages. I thought that you saved a contact in your phone and were just adding fuel to the fire. If im not mistaken, we've never dealt with each other before.

I will not be posting in this thread again, if any of the mods or participants have any questions or concerns please feel free to call or PM me.

Michael U.

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008
If you actually follow through with this attempt at making it right, I'll be shocked. Of course, if you do, it will say nothing about your integrity, honor or word...simply trying to avoid legal troubles that will absolutely come from this.

In the short run, you're making the right decision if you mail this out. Although I truly don't believe you'll send it.

In the long run, you're still a dick who purposefully stole and helped stain a pretty positive event here at FCB. You're the exact type of person that is wrong with this hobby.

Here's to hoping tomorrow comes and goes without a real DC# and the local and federal blues stand at your doorstep.

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
Bringing my box o goodies to my shipper this morning. We are the only two people with keys to his establishment so no one else can get the box out but him.

sabrgeek

Apr 10, 2010
I know someone on FB who has created about 30, that is right 30 fake ID's. Having said that, my box was dropped off at my shipper's this morning and I told Bill it should be about 10 days at this point

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Also, what kind of psycho has the time to create a fake Facebook page and clown catdaddy like that?

I'm sure you can create a facebook page in like one minute with an email address.

None the less, it would definitely take a psycho to go to the extreme that they did.

On another note, if the box is returned, are y'all going to combine with box #2 ?

---
Looking for Albert Belle cards! PM me!

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Hi all,

First off, I'd like to say that Im the real Isotopes4.

Secondly, I'd like to apologize to Bill Menard, and the other participants. I realize that I have had the box for way to long, and it IS being shipped out on Monday. I will be providing the DC# to Tamer, Adam, and CG. There was and is no intent or desire to keep or sell the contents of the box. I just got in a little over my head. Im not offering an excuse, but i would like to explain. I moved rather suddenly for work. I have been extremely busy and the box just fell lower and lower on my list of things to do. Im not here to defend my actions. Only to apologize to those affected. As i told Bill Menard over the phone, I have put a lot of nice cards in the box for the next go round. Hopefully the next participants will find some goodies they can use.

I'd also like to take this chance to flat out deny that anything catdaddy posted came from me. The Facebook profile is an impostor account, and has been reported as such. I have talked with Chris Gilmore about this as well. Im not sure whats going on with it, but it is definitely not me. I will keep Tamer, CG, and Adam Pharis informed of the results of my complaint to Facebook.

Catdaddy, id like to apologize to you as well, as my remarks came across as accusatory. I wasnt aware of the phony FB account, and the screen shots looked like text messages. I thought that you saved a contact in your phone and were just adding fuel to the fire. If im not mistaken, we've never dealt with each other before.

I will not be posting in this thread again, if any of the mods or participants have any questions or concerns please feel free to call or PM me.

Michael U.

Don't sweat it dude. Just make things right here. Like I stated earlier, I'm not even sure why the spoof account started it with me, but it was entertaining for a couple days. Whoever the spoof account is, they know a significant amount about you.

-------------------------------------

Need Moustakas, Hosmer and patches.

Bill Menard

Aug 26, 2008
I have requested that Mike just send the box to @Lancemountain Terry, as originally planned. @isotopes4 Mike, if you can just post in here when you send it, that would be much appreciated. You might as well post the D/C # as well just so folks can see it really happened. Terry, please keep an eye out for it.

I just figured after all of this, I'd prefer to see this through to the end, the way it was originally planned. Better 6-7 weeks late than never!

Mike says he added about 25-30 GU/AU cards, so that should make for some fine picking for you, Terry!

i need bills address ASAP.

Thanks all!

Members online

Latest posts