Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

~~~~~~~~~Good Saturday Morning Thread~~~~~~~~~

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Good morning!

Off to check out yard sales with the wife and kids. It's our new Saturday morning routine.

Sent using the Freedom Card Board mobile app.

U L Washington Rookie

Dec 7, 2012
D Town
Good morning.

40e5cdf0-186e-4543-92de-297e2bc49701_zpsc371863c.jpg

CatdaddysCards

Trade Moderator
Mar 12, 2010
Cherryvale, KS
Morning fellas. Awakened this morning around 7, by a kid in the bathroom puking. There's a virus going around here that causes flu-like symptoms and/or urinary tract infections. So far we've had three flu and one UTI. Keeping the baby segregrated from everyone else. Going to make for a long weekend.

Was informed Thursday that I will officially move to my new position, at work, on August 5th. Was really hoping for sooner, but at least I have a target date for getting out of the cesspool I currently work in.

Have a great day guys.

JackLondon

Aug 23, 2008
California
Morning all.

Going to do some more organizing here today. Tomorrow we are planning to go to the monthly antique/collectible flea market in Long Beach.

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
Good morning! Met up with [MENTION=2055]metallicalex777[/MENTION] last night. It was nice to finally meet up with a MTer, even if it was only for a short time

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online